Reviews for Christmas with Jane
tanseynz chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
How georgous. One does wish Grandmother would take a liking to Aunt Irene, though. They would suit so well...
Susan chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Wow, this was a wonderful story that perfectly fit with the book. I am very impressed. I really enjoyed the story.
JaneScarlett chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
beautifully written, and very much in Montgomery's style! Jane was one of my favourite books growing up, and you've captured her character very well. i know this is an old story, but i wish you'd write a little more!
melrose plant chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I love how well you know Toronto.

you really are one of my favourite Montgomery writers :)
faithlight chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I just want to tell you that you're quite good at mimicking L.M. Montgomery's voice...you capture the slightly old-fashioned vocabulary and her lyricism well. And I like that you wrote a sequel to Jane of Lantern Hill! I used to imagine her life with her reunited family.
ruby gillis chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This story is just so completely and utterly perfect. But is this the end? It seems a natural stopping place but you've left me craving more of your Jane.
ElouiseBates chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
This is the perfect Christmas story! Old Jim, the Jakabs ... both so Jane-of-Lantern-Hill-y! And Aunt Irene's typical slurs and insinuations, which simply must be endured. Everything about it was charming and magical. A lovely Christmas present to come home and read!