Reviews for Fly Away
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
"You're pretty good at crying," Dean says. "Maybe there's a future for you in that."

Too funny! Loved it.

Sam yawns and points to his face. "Uh-huh. And this is my scared face."

"Then how about this?" Dean leans over and whacks the back of Sam's head.

Nice Bro Moment. :)

one hand-his hand-toward Dean and Dean takes it.

They are the circuit.

Two parts equal the whole.

Sam's power and Dean's energy connect.

*Wonder Twins! Activate!* Sorry, I couldn't resist. Gotta pick the low hanging fruit ya know.

How many revenants does it take to drive a car? Answer: None, they can't hold the fucking wheel.

*ghost jokes?* We needz many moarr of those.

I came back as much for me as for you, Sam. Maybe more.

Touching, but duhhhhh we already knew that.

LOL *smirks*

He leans toward his brother but Dean puts up a hand.

"Dude. If you try to hug me you'll need to use that amulet against me."

*Is he gonna Hulk out and go all medieval?

*Snark*

"Driver picks the music, passenger shuts his cake hole," he intones.

Ahhh, a little bit of Little Brother sweet revenge.

Beautiful job on this story. They're both still dysfunctional, but we love them that way.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Asscrack, Iowa.

OMG! *snork*It's not in Iowa. I think I live in that town.

He's all cried out, but sometimes his eyes forget.

*I know that feeling*

You break Sam so .

*sniff*

He wants to put his hand through the window just to feel the glass bite down.

*yep, know that one too*

You're the one that killed him, Sam.

*and that one also* You're hitting this grief stuff right on target.

mercy. Or for fire. It doesn't matter which. They're both the same now.

*yep* *neither change anything*

Wouldn't he want you to help yourself?"

*Yeah, I got that one a lot too*

LOL

He'd sell his soul right now if it brought Dean back. He'd sell his soul if it meant he could have Dean for just one more day. Just a little more time to talk. To hang out. To say goodbye.

*Hell yeah! In a heartbeat*

Love the pain of grief you're showing in this chapter.
SumthinWicked chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Initially I thought OMGdeathficOMG lol but this was good. It was sad but Dean was still with Sam so it was ok. Sams reaction to deans death was story!
Angelbyname chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
These two stories would make a great finale to the series. Loved them both. Fantastic job
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Okay so I thought Frayed broke my heart, but I think this smashed it into a million pieces. I love the conversations Dean and Sam have and even though Dean's dead he can still protect Sam. Awesome job!
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Much better...Dean may not be alive but at least he and Sammy are still together. I liked the plot twist, cool story.
Mishka89 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Great fic. It made a nice sequal/ending. I liked it. Especially all the Sam!Angst. And I think you characterised Dean really well too.
Lilly B chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
that was an awesome sequel. i'm glad you gave us a happy ending in this one...well as happy as it can be with dean still dead and all. great job!
tsweeny chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I thought it was good and I liked it. I remember wondering where you were going with a dead Dean and an insane Sam. You did good.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh, my God, this was a good story. I was absolutely NOT going to read it, it sounded too depressing, but for no reason at all, I decided to, and now I'm glad I did. I totally expected Dean to just up and go poof at any moment, but he didn't and that was awesome!

And the end was so cute, too. Such classic Winchesterness, which is reassuring since Dean's supposed to be gone, and all...

Well, anyways, I loved it, if you couldn't tell. Keep writing and I'll keep reading-though, pathetically, that doesn't necessarily mean I'll review. I'm not very good at remembering that...
Luxorien chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
That was cool. I love Dean's dialogue, especially.
Raloria chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I loved this story! The pain and guilt Sam felt over losing Dean was so painful to read, yet so true to his character. And I gotta admit, it was a surprise when Dean came back as a ghost and could be solid for so much of the time. The brotherly banter was pitch-perfect. I always know when a story has the brother banter down when I can hear their voices saying the lines. Great job!

And this line...

Absurdly he thinks: How many revenants does it take to drive a car? Answer: None, they can’t hold the fucking wheel.

just cracked me up. Hilarious! It just seemed the perfect thing for Dean to think of in that moment.
Kaewi chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
What a bittersweet story! Very nice, and very sad. I'm glad you brought Dean back, even if we don't know for how long, because it gives Sam a bit of closure.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
oh my goodness. i love it. god, i'm in tears. this story and it's prequel are beyond amazing! you should write a book or something, seriously.
scatteredbrains chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
You are amazing. THIS was amazing. Made me tear up like every five sentences! Great job! :D