Reviews for The Best Gift of All
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dragon Wang chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
aw man, i hate getting all sentimental, but i liked it, it let me shedd a tear.

nice work
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Good fic. Was it luck that Jake found Rose's family or was Santa planning the whole thing?
Mr. Pasternak 65 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Amazing! Your stories affect me like no other. They are an inspiration to me when I write stories of my own. Good luck and keep up the good work!
Nessie's bff chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
aw thats so sweet!
Shadowsole chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
that is amazing
Arowen Half-Elven chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'm so sorry I never reviewed this, Lauren! You posted it months ago! I started reading it then, but I never reviewed! I'M SORRY!

Anyhow...I'm afraid I can't give you much of a critique, cause I know nothing about Jake Long, but from what I've seen it's well written! Keep it up!

God bless you!

~Arowen Half-Elven
sage ninja chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
*sniff**sniff* so lovely *blows nose* so insprasenal
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Good will towards men and women and the constant selling of teddy bears wearing Santa hats." I love that line. It sounds just like Spud. Great Story.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
nice. Way cooler then the episode
M-Watcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Very adorable...
dxoverdt chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw. That was super sweet and very well written.

It made me feel all warm and fluffy inside. XD
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is a beautiful story Lauren. It's very well written and sweet. Keep up the great work.

-Amanda

PS: MSN dosen't work for my computer for some reason so I gave up on figuring out how to work it. If you still are up to chatting, you can email me or use the fanfiction way.
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow,what a christmas...I swear this should be an .

Very great work,it's actually left me in tears.I love it!ttyl.

LP
Ethel R Rodriguez chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is... woah

This is just woah

WOAH i loved this story

alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot and alot. It showed me that miracles can come true.

This stroy was just...woah