Reviews for Making It Count
gabykatwilk chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
I love that ending. Everything is better with a bit of tragedy but it still makes me sad.
gabykatwilk chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Yes! I don't ever have words for how right that was!
gabykatwilk chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Why can't they see him. I mean he can meet his past and future selves so why can't they see him?
kiera-sama chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
I almost cried when the little girl died. I loved the story though. It was great. Very well written and believable
seekerchasing chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
brilliant story and very interesting idea... loved this
Secondhand-ThetaXx chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
Oh my god. That was one of the best stories I've ever read. It was miles better than the proper doctor who stories. You should consider a future as an author if you haven't all ready. I don't cry often but this story had been sobbing. An absolutely brilliant of the best. Xx
xxAJL1990xx chapter 30 . 8/7/2008
WOW! Absolutely adorable tbh. I love a Rose/Doc fic with loads of feeling through a rough time. I like how u made it Rose/Doc like Jack/Rose never existed- how it's supposed to be. Lol- Rose's name is still the name tht lives on too is any of thm ppl tht heard survived hehe.

I thought u wud hav made both Doctors join forces but now i'm happy u didn't- it could hav spoiled it- now tht i've read it all.

The ending is really cute too- Ruby left in a field of poppies and Doctor and Rose curled up together in his bed sharing a few little kisses long overdue- aw.
AznEejit chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
Crap, I just realised I left a distasteful signed review as your last review on your finished story, which is something I would not wish on my most hated author unless well-deserved of said author, which is a category you and your fic don't fall into. Sorry! Umm... when I cool down I might read your story and leave a long positive review as your last...
AznEejit chapter 30 . 5/25/2008
I finally read your e-mail today, under an old e-mail account that I don't use and I must say I'm pretty peeved- not that you really care.

Well, you made a mistake in not reading my last SIGNED review because I actually apologised to you once I reread the chapter and paid more attention to detail, but since you oh-so pettily declined to read it and sent a rather patronising e-mail then I suppose I shall decline reading the rest of your fic which I so patiently waited for you to finish so I could perhaps appreciate it more.

I have enjoyed reading your fic.. in fact if you checked through pages of reviews you will see my name under Kim. I left a constructive review under constructive criticism because I felt like leaving a subject line under name so that it'd be more of a eye-catcher but I suppose it's length alone would have sufficed.

I understand that authors have a life; thus, for some to be leaving lengthy chapters is seldom. I did appreciate your endurance to finish your story, but I had hoped for longer chapters that would be more memorable and not so choppy cliffhangers that made me scream in agony, hence the distasteful review.

I would never ask about a strangers' personal issues because I don't think it's my business either and I'm not a therapist and I shall take your suggestion "Or you can just stop reading it if a lack of a thousand words bothers you oh so much." - except I'm not going to stop reading it solely on the fact that it's chapters are short, but rather the parochial author.

I have understood since then that you had exams to worry about and uni, since I'm very much going through the same and I realised my faulty criticism, but the fact that you will only block out somewhat negative reviews kinda bugs me. Actually... deleting them bugs me... If you don't like them, fine! Leave it there until it disappears under the stacks of short and mostly repetitive goodies. If it was a flame, I understand you deleting them, but mine wasn't so to have my long $$ review deleted with the flamies is irritating.

Ok, so criticisms may put you down a bit, but I believe should also drive you which mine did since you made chapter 28 longer and I thank you for that. Sadly I'm too peeved to read that chapter and beyond. I may be making a big fuss over nothing, but it's my big fuss to make because those reviews took a hella lot from my fingers to type- not that you would care, but I do!

-Kim (I actually made some positive yet repetitive reviews under this name a while back, so not everything I wrote was negative in some way. I guess I wanted to maybe break the chain of goodies with something more meaningful.)
rhiann chapter 30 . 5/7/2008
Well done it was great! I am going to read it over and over it was really sweet. Keep up the gd work I wud like to read more of ur work! Ty
SoraKaizoku chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
I'm so glad they finally said they loved each other! _ That was a good story, i kept checking my e-mail, eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I'm almost sad it's over...
NonExistente chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
Awwh that ending was beautiful! So cute, but of course so sad too. Poor Ruby.. I've enjoyed reading this every step of the way, I can't wait for more fics (that I'm fervently hoping will come! ;) )
evita chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
I truly enjoyed every chapter of this fic, I am so glas you completed it. The ending was good but I wish Ruby had survived. .

Looking forward to your next fic.
VampMistress chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
wow, truly a remarkable story. And you told it wonderfully. thank you. and i hope to read more from you in the future. VM
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 30 . 5/3/2008