Reviews for Flights of Fancy
ginnyandharry's love chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Hi, i would like to know if you will keep updating the story :). I am sorry if it sound rude, that's not intention.

Please answer me back. :D
My Wicked Quill chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
OMG! THAT SERIOUSLY IS EVIL! omg i am so nervous for harry now
NoNicknameNeeded chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
First of all, THANK GOD! This is/was one of the only, if not the only, GOOD Quidditch fic and is/was the inspiration for my own athletically inspired peace of fiction witch i haven't written for in at least 11 months. Because your back Ill start writing my own again. Secondly, I'd love it if you just nixed the whole Draco Malfoy corporate espionage thing (though you won't) it reminds me of "Dream Team". If you know what I'm talking about. I f you don't, It's like ESPN's Playmakers but for football (soccer). The whole thing with the Prophit intreagues me however, Thats a good story line. Keep it up and good writing.
juice14 chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
m overall a very different kind of story than most others. Like a professional Quidditch-behind-the-scenes story heh. Will be looking for updates :)
juice14 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Haha! 'Emotionally Retentive Male' deserves a thumbs up no matter the context! Really like your sense of humor hehe... On with the story!
forevermagic chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
I really like this story. the writing is proffessional, and the articles not only provide some interesting backround, but are also entertaining and well written. i have only just discovered this story today, and i noticed that in chapter 5 you asked for the proper spelling of "further ado". i'm not 100%, but i'm pretty sure it's spelt with an 'o', like in Shakespear's "Much Ado About Nothing". just though you might like to know, if someone hasn't already mentioned it. anyway, i love your story, and i hope you update soon!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
interesting...

Can i be your Beta?
FredGeorgeWeasley chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
About the chapters, I much prefer shorter chapters (about 2500 min to about 60 max) as they are much easier to read, and I find longer ones sometimes get a bit tedious.

Good writing by the way!
FredGeorgeWeasley chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I like it!

The newspaper article is amazing, like, really amazing, and you have made up a lot of info and stuck with it well!

Good Story so far!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Well written, and with an interesting plot. good job.
Loyd1957 chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
This is a very exciting story. I can't wait to see where you go from here. Who is going to help, will Harry discover Draco, or will Ron or Hermione?

Ginny seems to be more of a support system for Harry in this story, which is okay.

I really like it and hope you continue.
Matsuoka Eriru chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
You are insane! insane I tell you insane! Anyway I need you to update asap k love the story and it's interesting I like it just update asap and definatly Quidditch next chapter k! Bye!
aweirdoperson chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
heyy! awesome chappie! im just a little confused about this- if snape was voldemorts right hand man and he killed Voldemort, how is he wandering around the wizarding world-why isnt he in Azkaban? plz answer and get rid of my confusion! later
ravenreux chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Yay! Yay! The sheer amount of ulterior motives pleases me! *grabs them up and dances around ridiculously* Hehe...uh, sorry 'bout that. My rambunctiousness it seems, has taken hold of me. *Waggles eyebrows scarily* Look out! Haha...newho, I find myself not totally agreeing w/Ginny, but...*pauses dramatically* a lie of omission is still a lie. I'll contest to that. Oh, and I don't know, but it seems to me that people always just glaze right over the Weasley twins. *holds up a finger* Tsk-tsk on them, but it seems you've realized thier excellent qualities as supporting characters. Excellent chappie! I'm anxious for more! *laughs wickedly* Ciao ~_!
Wolf's scream chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Interesting; pretty good, too. Not quite sure how Harry & Ginny ended up in her bedroom when Harry followed Ginny into the kitchen, but I suppose htey did some things you didn't mention. :-}