Reviews for Please Just Say Goodbye
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY! THIS WAS SO SAD! if u make a sequel where he comes back that would be greatly appreciated.
cliffwriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I cried... That was so sad my heart was in my mouth!
Terradoll chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is just so emotionally beautiful! So sad...makes me wanna cry
EmiTheInsane chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
You made me cry, respect. I never cried from a storie...Now I just want to go and hug my little brother and lil' sister.
Zoom Into Me chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
TT_TT I'm actually crying. This was sad. Very very sad. I listen to my immortal while reading this. It did bring the story to life. But it was good. But too sad for me. Mokuba died. That made me cry. Now if it was seto my face wouldn't be dry. It would be tear stained. Very good story.
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was well done and made me cry!
Jullija chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
The best story I ewer read. I cried reading this.

It reminded me of my father, he also died from cancer.

Truely amazing story...
NewSpring chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
omg! that was so sad! it almost made me cry!...well,i was about to...but then i just remembered the dozens of people around me...so...huhuhuhu..

really nice..
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow... not gonna lie. Usually songfics suck. Especially mine. I always saw them as a bit of a cop-out. Not this one, though. Nice! The song fit the story perfectly, and Seto was TOTALLY in character. Tres bien!
KenSan1990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Beautiful. Nicely written. I don't cry at stories ever. You made me with this one. Nice job!

-KS
selkieblues chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love this story. It was so sad. I started crying as I read it, I really felt Seto's pain. I hope you do make a sequel. Maybe do another one like this.

Anyway, I lved it.

-Songstone
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
My God...

Have you been depressed lately? I knew it was Mokuba pretty fast, but you killed him with CANCER? That's an extremely PAINFUL way to die. Nice, though. you got many details, and you concentrated on internal rather than external. Keep writing!
ELIMINATED chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
God, I cried when I read this, so sad. ;_; I'm not Seto fan, but still I pity him. ( Mokuba...gone..I-I liked this very much, you writed it good. -wipe her tears away- Absolutely this go into my favorite list. Than you for posting this.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
OMG! This story tore at my heart and tears ran down my face as I read it. Between the words of the song and what Seto was thinking well it made me want to take Seto into my arms and hold him and tell him that Mokuba would see him someday and that just because his little brother was gone doesn't mean he still can't love him and start making a difference in his own life. You write with such emotion and I want to thank you for writing this story...
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aww. So sad. good job, though.