Reviews for The Kiss
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/13
*sigh* I'm getting to like this pairing . Banter, rooftop romance, costumes ... Poor Babs though stuck between two stubborn heroes!
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very well-written fic. I've recently become a Batman/Black Canary shipper and this is one of the best fics I've read centering on them. You're a terrific writer. :)
sabrina chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Stumbled upon this and just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I loved it. I loved every word. Thank you.
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Pretty good from what I've red, I'm a huge fan of Batman & I guess that a woman like Black Canary could get into his heart (I have a weakness for blonde women). I'm also writing a BatmanxBlack Canary story so if you could give me a little advice it would be much appriciated

Cheers

Angry lil' elf
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hello! I liked your story, and I like to see you've writen a few Bruce/Dinah stories; it's a couple I've fun reading about, and I'm glad you're on it. After all, you're a good writer, and I enjoy the way you write Batman fictions. Keep the good work, and count on me to read your stories. Congratz.
SniperKitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, so awesome. Please write more.
Cekil1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
“Okay, maybe I know your reasons. Even understand them. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.”

Thank you for finally bringing this particular point into play. Anyone who remembers why Bruce is the way he is instead of writing him off as cold and uncaring is a saint in my book. Great job with the dialogue too. You've got the characters pretty much nailed down.
indianavader chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Nice little chapter. Good work.
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is great I can't believe it's only gotten one review. Please write more and is Canary ur fave character?

S.P