Reviews for Reborn
Samantha Rice chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
nya? its been a few yrs since u updated. u sure u didnt discontinue or what ever it? well i like the story and hope 2 hear more... er read more soon!
cheng chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
hope she finds her soon. heh. update soon!
cheng chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
what's wrong? pwahahaha. nice chapter.
cheng chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
nice chapter.
traviosa chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
so good
otakuusa chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Well, the mayura situation can be tough. if you say that she was captured again by Darva, that'd be cliched. maybe she should have an alcohol problem or something. that'd be new.
Hyunnie chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Wahh! I really like where this fanfic is going right now! :x I know you say you never stop updating a story unless it gets deleted but pleaase update! lawl
animefangirlNoriko chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
NOT THE MARA AND DARZA AGAIN! (BTW, good story. It seems as if you're leading up to something with Alice and Frey (PLEASE DON'T! I WANT FREY!) and I'm interested to see where that's going to go.)

Krystel

PS Please update!
DragonChaser94 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
I Hate short chapters... Gr... I think that you should continue it! It is pretty good! I just finished up the last Alice 19th book in the series. WAH!... Oh well! That is why I love fanfiction! But try to make your cjapters longer! like your first one! (I know that it was a lot of work, but it definately made me happy! I like to know what happens next!) But yeah... that is my only advice... Oh! and try to use spell check! I get kind of irritated when people use incorrect spelling... I dont know why... but keep writing!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Oh where did she go! I'm worried.

I finished the series a while back, now I know Nyozeka being reborn as a human was already in the books. Sorry for sounding like an idiot last review!

I hope alice and kyo stay together.
Vycksta chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
It's a shame that you didn't continue with this, as it did show promise. The chapters could have done with being a little longer but it was still nice to read.
Vycksta chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
So far, so good... everyone seems to be pretty much in character.
shadowcat86 chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Yeah, interesting story, but

other than Nyozeka's rebirth, and Frey's return,

not much has happened.
RavenDesk chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Very sweet! In the sugar way. Though short, this shows promise...Keep writing. It's on my watch list.
RavenDesk chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Good job good job...I want to see more of what happens!