Reviews for Hell Hath no Fury
Nana56 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
You're awesome and you're welcome! I lost you there for a few chapters, but I'm back. This has been fantastic and I'm looking forward to the epilogue!

Great job!
Gyrc chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
Oh! Small, wrap-up epilogue chapter ... How about the boys finish their vacation and visit me in Seattle? ;-)

Great job! Really enjoyed it!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
cool.
GhostBehindYou chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
You did well with the action- they're really are hard bits to write. So many things to think about. I really love Hurt!Sam and Concered!Dean :D Brilliant combination.

I hope your gonna continue this story? Looks like it. Yay! But why isn't the hunt finished? I thought they burned Margaret's bones? Maybe I need to re-read it more thoroughly. Good work x
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Muahahahaha! Really great start to what I'm suspecting will be a really great story!

Odd about Oregon. I've been to all the lower 48 but Washington and Oregon. No sales tax and no pumping gas. Hm. That could be nice in the winter or rain like we have in Illinois.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Is Sam going to tell Dean about Margaret? Hope so. Stupid to keep that from him!
stjra chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
And the plot thickens! I love how you put in Dean's thoughts appreciating Sam's intelligence, and then have him go and joke it off! That is so Dean, can't say how he really feels! Sorry to hear about your allergy, that's gotta suck! Glad your feeling better though! I'll be patiently waiting for the next installment! Well maybe not to patiently! Thanks for sharing!
stjra chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Oh, maybe Sam will be in for some more close encounters of the dead chick kind in the ensuring chapters! Loved Dean getting all anxious when Sam did the movie quote, very cute! Thanks for sharing!
stjra chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Uh Oh! It's Sammy the ghost magnet! LOL! Poor Sam, the dead chicks just love him! Thanks for sharing!
stjra chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
LOL! I love your banter between the boys, that is one of my favourite aspects of the show and you had it just right! Ok, off the read the next chapter! I love it when I find these stories after you have started, no waiting! Thanks for sharing!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Intreasting turn, glad your eyes are feeling better! go dukes
friendly chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
great job..update soon please
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Awesome Chapter. please update soon.
duckllingswan chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
i like it alot. please update soon.
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
THIS IS AWESOME! I just found it and so far I'm in love with it! What did creepy old woman just do to Sam? You gotta update soon! Like right NOW! hehehe.
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Wow, really great opening chapters into what appears to be turning into one hell of a spooky haunting! That ghost didnt exactly play fair with our Sammy boy and may well be looking forward to a second encounter me thinks. You've captured the easy banter between the brothers perfectly and left me wanting more - soon - please!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »