Reviews for Forget the Beauty
artificial rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
i think it is a wonder ful story,but i think you're right. it doesn't seem finished. perhaps you could tell us why kakashi was so red in the face...i think it would be a way to add humor to the story but you might also want to maybe say what naruto did or thought after that? idk, but you are by far one of my favorite authors.
Aznkizz chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
You're right, it does seem incomplete. But maybe it's better that way. It leaves the reader to think whatever they want and allows freedom for their imaginations. It incorporates defined detail as well as a stunning plot. If you wish to continue, you'd have to make the setting more clear. For example, is this after the cursed seal mess and Sasuke comes back or is this before it? I'd have to guess that it was after due to the content. From there, you can further explain how they came across this type of battling in flashbacks or such. Another possibility is going further into the future and making someone repeat that quote or reverse it so that it's "Remember the fight, forget the beauty." These of course are only suggestions but I hope it helps you out!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
hey love the story keep it up... they weren't... um.. doing anything dirty to say right? lol jk jk
SaKuRaUcHiHa404 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I love it its really good you should definantily continue it!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
...WOW...just...WOW. I can't believe this. It is so well written. Absolutely beautiful. I really am unable to tell you wether or not to continue as I don't know myself... But I applaud your skill in writing...absolutely beautiful...I am in awe. Keep up the good work.
seguha chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Monica chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i love it plz keep going!