Reviews for The Story Of Mitarashi Naruto
cody chapter 16 . 4/6
Loved it
Ankobadass chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Pleas add the other chapter!:)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
nice chap
RisingMist chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Wow! This chapter makes no sense. The sudden shift in Anko's personality (while training) is likely to scare the child considering his past experiences. The training is completely crazy for an eight year old as well. Naruto has always had a large amount of chakra for his age, so that change was a bit weird as well. You can't really change this chapter now, but if you could, I would suggest making Anko be different during training. The personality shift was awful.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
tenten and temari
Stupidheroine chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Words 66667,666?!NOOOOOOOOO THIS STORY IS HAUNTED UPDATE IT TO ATLEAST A HUNDRED WORDZ
Mandalore the freedom chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
AM GONNA KILL THAT MIZUKI IF I EVER SEE HIM ! Another then that good story dude keep up the good work now to get my axe (walks out of the room)
FOR AND HONOR OF MANDALORE !
blklover chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
great story keep writing please
FearWolfXZ chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I was not expecting this. Like the new angle you've taken with this story. And being well written with so few errors is a nice added bonus. Hope you haven't died, this story is too good not to continue :) Keep it up.

FW out
Lemarteskun chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
the first chapters up to four were good but i am sorry i dont think you did a good job with the way anko treats naruto as a sensei.. naruto would never have a sensei who was that mean to him..

but other than that so far its good
pensuka chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
man this is something anyway i best plan of getting some popcorn in stock for when this gets updated
AJMartin00 chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Great story bring it back or update soon
YellowFlash67 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
The battle between Oro-teme and Anko-san...I'm looking forward to it. Update soon.
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
are you ever going to update this story?
Hungry AL chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
no hand seals for the rasengan, im not sure if sasuke could copy it...anyway, good story so far, im enjoying it :)