Reviews for The Story Of Mitarashi Naruto
the lord in the chapter 16 . 1/9
Please make another chapter and soon I love this story better then the manga of naruto.
MollyEvens chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
next chapter my ass
MollyEvens chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
it's been 6 years, 10 months, and 13 days since your last update wth are you?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
if you are still reading these why abandon it so soon this was good and it stopped before any real romance can happen
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I want to see how being trained with Anko will benefit Naruto but he hasn't learned the Shadow Clones yet, and how was he able to learn the Bushin Jutsu because he has too much chakra to use this Jutsu properly.

I like the pairing that you have suggested in this story because it is quite rare to see this pairing because of the personality involved here.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
The only thing is that Anko doesn't teach Naruto the Snake Summons nothing personal against that Summons but to control Kurama you need the Toad Summons because the key is locked inside that Summons, and I personally feel the Toad Summons is better than the Snake.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
The personality of Anko in this story is completely different than in the original story did you make Anko's personality complete OC because she is usually harsh and tough around everyone around her, and I am kind of surprised of how caring she is in this chapter.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I actually like this type of story because Anko's history is similar to Naruto in every way but I am surprised that Anko needed help fighting off those Shinobis because in the original story she was a powerful Kunoichi herself who was trained by Orochimaru and not considered a weakling at all.
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
cody chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Loved it
Ankobadass chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Pleas add the other chapter!:)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
nice chap
RisingMist chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Wow! This chapter makes no sense. The sudden shift in Anko's personality (while training) is likely to scare the child considering his past experiences. The training is completely crazy for an eight year old as well. Naruto has always had a large amount of chakra for his age, so that change was a bit weird as well. You can't really change this chapter now, but if you could, I would suggest making Anko be different during training. The personality shift was awful.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
tenten and temari
Stupidheroine chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Words 66667,666?!NOOOOOOOOO THIS STORY IS HAUNTED UPDATE IT TO ATLEAST A HUNDRED WORDZ