Reviews for Rooftop Wondering
levyhime chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
AW! That was so sweet! Holy crap, this proves that a story doesn't have to have kissing to be extrememly cute! You write such good stories
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Pure adorable SHIPPAGE! The question had my heart fluttering all excitedly, but this was such a subtle kind of pairing. Somehow, you easily manage to convey this "lazing around on the roof" kind of atmosphere to it, making the sudden intensity of the question stick out even more. And then, of course, paired with the semi-protective "you'll get a cold, go back inside" - well, just beautiful.

Nicely done, thank you for another Ichigo Rukia story! I hope you have / will write more! _
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oka if Ruki didnt get why he asked that question,.. she has major emotional probs :P but hey... most of them do :P

pretty nice.. keep writing!
NeferNeferi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
IchigoxRukia fluff! I like it very much. It's nice. XD
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
It's amazing how much emotion you can fit into such a small piece. I loved it *thumbs up* Keep up the good IchixRuki please :)
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ah, that was such a cute ficlet.

Wonderfully written too.
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Cute, light fluff. Keep up the good work, and write more!
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Ah... nothing like a well-written bit of IchiRuk to soothe the soul. You so put me in a better mood- I've spent the whole day swearing at my PC and laptop by turns, because my whole iTunes library got deleted. Need I say more?

But enough of my own gripes. There is such a shortage of DECENT IchiRuk out there- so many people neglect to fully understand the complexities of their relationship and personalities- but this is clearly not you. You made a simple moment special, and is that not the whole point of drabbles and one-shots and waff? Your eloquence is to be envied. Their moods are so clear, the shades of their communication... beautiful. I'm going to check out your other work.
4 r0y MuStAnG chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
ichigo obviously has ffeelings for rukia here! and calling her up just to ask her a qn before telling her to go back..and she just did as he said..oh well..

thank you for this fic! it was kinda sweet!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2