Reviews for What Love Is
Sekai Kuroi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
damn I loved the poem, and you are a good writer. It is a good story, keep writing!
RaspberryEarlGrey chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This story was really sweet. I liked the luka/abby dynamic and that they really opened up to each other, instead of imploding like on the show. Great job!
ussshorty chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I love it. So beautiful and its obvious that Abby and Luka belong together.
Hermione-2113 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Well, that cheered me up a bit~_~. Incredibly sweet, and sweetly Luby. Your writing style is smooth, as always. (My only quibble is the tenses were a bit off in places.) Overall, great fic - and keep writing. You owe it to the Lubies of the world to use your talents;).
Talemeka chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
"This is love Abby." - Loved that part. It was a really cute story and it definately did not suck. Had trouble picturing him resting his chin on her shoulder but other than that it was excellent. I really enjoy your writing.
kate213 chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
okay, it definitely did NOT suck! the poem is so beautiful...i think you really wrote Abby and Luka well. have a little more faith in your writing ability. i love it!
Daiji chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Quite thought-provoking. Nice touch with the poem. It seems that a lot of us are forgetting that love isn't all that easy.

This is really nice! I think both are in character, so to speak. I can really see them saying those words to each other.

I'd like permission to archive this piece for my prospective ER/LKo site. I hope you can get in touch?

CryOnMyShoulder chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
aww, that was so good! It did not suck, I totally loved it!
operachick chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I really enjoyed this story. I wish something like this would really happen!
LukaCrazy chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Sucked? You've *got* to be kidding've quickly become one of my favorite writers...great stuff! :):) Lisa
Athena356 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
this is really good, i liked it, it did NOT suck, geesh. it's great:)~~~Thena
Elizabeth Kingston chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was good, it would have been great if it had been a Carby though *grin*

Orange Sodie chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Aww, Abilene, that is really sweet. And yes, love is hard. No love goes undisturbed. I love that poem, should be our anthem.
Al chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That was VERY GOOD! It didn't suck at all. I don't usually read Luka and Abby stories (mostly Elizabeth/Mark) but I am glad I chose this one!
Ishmaela chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Okay, I'm grinning ear to ear after reading this. :D I love the depiction of love in this story, and I think you nailed Abby and Luka head on. Great work!