Reviews for New Orders
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
How nice of you, your fanfiction make me like the first anime of Hellsing, ahah ! Liked it, I love the way you paint their relationship.
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
For critiques: You have a typo in the one-line description - "ner" instead of "new". Might want to change that one...

I'm sure someone else has already pointed this out, but Seras Victoria was not a Hellsing soldier - she was a Police Girl, as her moniker implies...

Commendations: Usually I groan and roll my eyes when the descriptions of the sky start. Every fanfiction author seems to want to take a crack at it, and usually their "eloquent flattery" is same old, same old. You, however, have a gift for metaphors that really tickle at the mind.

The writing is solid, the pace set up just in such a way to pique interest and appreciation for the delicious relationship between Master and Servant, taking cues, of course, from the original anime. The manga/new anime have much different dynamics - but I still enjoy a nice romp in the way it used to be...
Spaleween chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
They are in character, I like that. I was wondering what was on Integra and Alucard's mind after that part of the anime, so I really liked this fic.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I really enjoyed this. The interaction between Alucard and Integra was very nicely written, and I love the description of the attack from Integra's point of view -very nice.

I also really loved the description of Alucard trying to seduce her, the detail about his skin and viens was very evocative and I hope you do write some more *cough* mature fic for these two. However, I was kind of suprised at her orders at the end. While Integra *would* make a good vampire, I was thinking she'd order Alucard to kill her should she ever be turned, to preserve the integrity of her line at all costs.

I'd be interesting in seeing what you do next with these two characters.
Shinigamis Wrath chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
K hon, I had already called you on this discrepancy, but here it is in writing to be fair: Before she turned nosferatu, Seras was never part of Hellsing...in the Manga she was just regular city police, in the first TV series she was in D11...I know I broke your heart over calling you on such an obvious slight, but I know you appreciate me for bringing it to your attention. Everything else c'est magnifique (spelling? ugh -_-)

Ciao

SW
Tankred chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Holy honey and cheese! This is f*ing awesome! You managed to picture both Integra and Alucard perfectly! I swear, if you make a continuation of this of him actually fulfilling his new orders I'll worship the ground you walk!
Tim chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I liked it, a lot. Very well written and I feel it portrays the charecters as they would react in the anime or manga. 5/5
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Schving! Absolutely wonderful. I loved the bit where he was all "MWEEHEEHEEHE!" and she was just like "Bloody vampires."

I can actually imagine Integra making an order like that, especially with the screaming in terror part. Wonderfully done.
Makore chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Well written. The characterization for the most part was relatively dead-on; the only thing I wasn't sure I agreed with was the end. I can't see Integra consenting to letting herself be turned, even if it meant a less than desireable death. However, the concept is an interesting one. Good job. :)