Reviews for Life After
R. Weather chapter 10 . 1/26
This was a brilliant story! Love it so much!
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
read this on teaspoon
Moonprincess92 chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Super amazing story! I love how, though it's a happy reunion in the end, it takes a while to get there. It's hard and they have to go through a lot, but I loved the idea of Nine being her ride, and I felt so sorry for the poor bugger that is Jack (hated him a little too, but c'mon, ultimately it's Jack!). Either way, I loved it. :D
Rose10 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Beautiful! So many drops and twists! Just like an Roller Coaster! :) Only if this happened, not Rose choosing Meta Crisis 10. :(
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I'm sorry to say, but I honestly really loved it so far, but the thing between her and Jack just feels wrong...
ayinvui chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Ohhhh MY FEELS. I didn't realize that I wanted some Jack and Rose action until now! It's deliciously written. And ghhh, all the doubting and the angsty stuff between the Doctor and Rose just, UGHHH but I'm glad it all ended wonderfully. :'D Wonderful job with this. : )
AlexaClyne chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Oh my gooood! My emotions! That was wonderful and heartbreaking and Nine's plan, I just- asdfghjkllkjjh kudos to you. QvQ
AlexaClyne chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ohohoho, brilliant! You are brilliant, you are! I love the idea soooo much! Àaaaaaaggh, my feels are overflowing and ghh, Rose and Nine and paradoxes, I bloody love you!
emily chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
KVJFLKSGJ so good such a good story
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
This is a beautiful story. Seriously. It made me cry. It's a good sort of sad. :)
SaraBahama chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It really felt like Rose and the Doctor and that wonderfully complex, layered relationship that they have. The grief, angst, and longing was perfectly balanced with Rose's strength, Independence, and resourcefulness. Well done. I hope you are still writing!
SaraBahama chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I'm really loving your story, but I had a problem with this chapter: I just couldn't see Rose letting Jack get her into that compromising position when she was already getting bad vibes from him. If he had been happy-go-lucky Jack, and the darker side had only emerged after the sex, I think it would have been more believable.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Great job! I think I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite reunion fics - ever!
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
I think this is more angst than adventure.
tiamat100 chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
This is amazing! i loved the idea of Rose hitching a lift with the Ninth Doctor, her joining UNIT, and Jack's selflessness at the end.

This is amazing and i loved reading it!