Reviews for Hollow
angellec chapter 6 . 4/11
I don't remember if I have reviewed this before but if not then I really want to let you know that I love the OC'S in this series. I normally hate OC'S in stories as most of them are author inserts like the canon stretching little sister stories. I don't know how Sam and Dean can have a younger sister they grow up with when Mary died when Sam was only 6 months old when she died , unless she was extremely premature. That is highly unlikely. Pregnancy again immediately after childbirth is very unusual. Your characters don't push Sam and Dean out of the picture as most OC stories as they are more about the OC'S than Sam and Dean. The love they feel for the boys really shows especially with Jo's character, who is much more likeable than the shows Jo, who is a brat, this coming from a brat. In short I really love the little side verse family they have in your the " Mom " I wish they had. They did have the Dad in John but more in Bobby in my opinion. Thank you for them.
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 4/7
I was so thinking 'Go home, Go home' through the first parts of this fic, but the boys were just too stubborn. But they made it at the end and I really like Bobby coming in too.
Elaine Weasley chapter 6 . 1/28
Don't try to stop yourself! I can't wait to see if you have a story that involves Castiel:-)
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
So far i've read all the stories in this series and I love it. I usually stear clear of AU and OC but you've created a world parralel to the show that is enchanting. You characters are wonderful. They allow the boys to be slightly more open and show their feelings without actually beong out of character. No easy feat. That you for the fantastic reading even if I am now behind in writing my paper! lol
You've made procrastinating way more enjoyable than laundry and dishes.
BTW how old would the Swede boys be at this point?
The Lighthouse's Keeper chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
"Chew on that, Winchesters."

mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Brilliant! :D
laily.spenstar chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Another normal life story for the boys!I absolutely love the new family,Jo and Luke together(when did they get married?), and also those cute kids.I'm glad you get Bobby to check up on Sam and story is a little bit short, but I still love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
yay! Tall Tales lol I LOVE that of my absolute favorites :)

gasp! Bobby showed up! :D

"The lights on the top of the cab should have clued him in, but you never seemed to know these days what yahoos had decided they needed flashing lights to add some sense of importance to their humdrum lives."

lol! sadly enough that's kinda true lol

"I bet you've got some good stories, then,"

lol that would be so awesome to hear stories from Bobby about Sam and Dean..ya know, if Bobby weren't a fictional character :( lol

"..of the time Sam had wet his pants because he'd thought the shower curtain was a ghost.."

bahahaha! that's too funny! lol

the part about there being a loud crash in the kitchen and then the "we got it!"...oh geeze...that cracked me up!

oh noes! I forgot that this was the last chapter and I was quite sad when I saw "end" :(

but I guess it's on to the next story! :D lol

great job! I love this 'verse and the characters and how you write it...and just...everything! lol this needs to be like a movie or somethin..that would rock! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
"..and Jo saw the flash of a tear fall before Dean raised a hand to his face, brushing at the wetness, drawing things back into himself."

-sniffles- it's always so sad when Dean cries :(

wow..I like the way that Luke and Jo comforted Dean with the whole "if you can't save him, kill him" thing...good job on that :)

awww! that was a really good chapter! -sniffles-
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
"There was a squeak of protest from Tommy as he was collared – literally – by his uncle."

I can totally imagine that and I love that you used the word "squeak"! lol

"Sweetheart, please don't gesture with your silverware,"

lol I love pointing at people with whatever utensil I'm using to eat with lol

awww :( poor broken :(

good job on the chapter! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
yay! I'm back again lol

"The tone of Sam's reply carried clearly across the airwaves, and if she didn't get the exact words, the emotion was clear. Pissed. Off."

lol that made me laugh and it made me picture Sam's "bitchface" which also made me laugh lol

awww :( Sam's not okay :( that's heartbreaking...

good job! can't wait to read more! I'm gonna be so sad after I finish reading all of the stories in this 'verse..which at the rate I'm goin shouldn't be and sorry if you get like 12,000 notifications of reviews lol I know how much I like reviews and I make sure to review to the good writers :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
lol I feel that way about my phone sometimes too..just wanna shut it off so people will leave me alone...but I don't like the fact that that's the only way to get a hold of me, so I rarely ever shut my phone off lol

11 missed calls? 9 voicemails? holy crap!

"And damn Jo for her soft concern and the safe haven she offered."

yeah! damn her for caring and stuff! lol

"Trying to keep myself from smothering you in your sleep, you freakin' chick."

lol I love the While You Were Sleeping convo...and the movie too...gotta love Sandra Bullock :)

good job! :) I wanna stay up and read more but it's like 5:30am lol thank God I don't have to work or anything..."couldn't stop reading a fanfic" isn't really an actual excuse for calling into work lol

I'll be back soon to read more though :)
jenny.lynne chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Chapter 5 is my favorite chapter in Hollow. The weight of what John told Dean he might have to do to Sam...this has always bothered me. However, I love your insight, what Jo and Luke tell Dean about why John probably did and said the things he did. You've put into clearer words an intangible theory that's been somewhere inside my head. It's always been Sammy's soul that Dean's been supposed to be protecting.

I love the way you interweave the Sweeds with the canon.
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh, you suck! Do you know how hard it is to read through tears? Hard! And blurry. Very well written. *sniffle*
Death-Muncher chapter 6 . 11/11/2009