Reviews for Hollow
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 3/20
Another delightful, sometimes painfully poignant story. I LOVE this verse with the boys getting to have at least some semblance of normal family life and love from time to time. So glad the CM cross-ever cropped up in my little fic reading group or we might have missed this entire. Several of my friends are reading these and loving them, even if most of them are slackards about leaving reviews, including one who's a fic writer herself and a total review whore, LOL! So consider me a group spokesperson, LOL!
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 3/20
Well, that totally made me cry with my morning coffee, so thanks for THAT! Very nice job of blending the story with the show events after getting Kripke'd after the hiatus, LOL. It actually was subtle enough that it was was not at all jarring or too far off base. Nicely done!
aapenname chapter 6 . 3/13
Ugh. Jo and Luke and the boys are so awesome it makes me a little mad that they're not official canon characters. I picture them as Connie Britton and Kyle Chandler a la Friday Night Lights. You are SUCH a good writer!
Bookworm85 chapter 6 . 1/16
I love how Jo says "come home" in the first couple chapters. I know she tells the boys they are welcome anytime, but she calls it their home so easily.

Sam and Dean were hurting so much in Season 2. This story offers a comfort that they didn't really get on the show.

I love that Bobby showed up in the last chapter. Of course he'd check up on Sam and Dean. His embarrassing stories of the boys when they were little were funny!
angellec chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I don't remember if I have reviewed this before but if not then I really want to let you know that I love the OC'S in this series. I normally hate OC'S in stories as most of them are author inserts like the canon stretching little sister stories. I don't know how Sam and Dean can have a younger sister they grow up with when Mary died when Sam was only 6 months old when she died , unless she was extremely premature. That is highly unlikely. Pregnancy again immediately after childbirth is very unusual. Your characters don't push Sam and Dean out of the picture as most OC stories as they are more about the OC'S than Sam and Dean. The love they feel for the boys really shows especially with Jo's character, who is much more likeable than the shows Jo, who is a brat, this coming from a brat. In short I really love the little side verse family they have in your the " Mom " I wish they had. They did have the Dad in John but more in Bobby in my opinion. Thank you for them.
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
I was so thinking 'Go home, Go home' through the first parts of this fic, but the boys were just too stubborn. But they made it at the end and I really like Bobby coming in too.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Don't try to stop yourself! I can't wait to see if you have a story that involves Castiel:-)
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
So far i've read all the stories in this series and I love it. I usually stear clear of AU and OC but you've created a world parralel to the show that is enchanting. You characters are wonderful. They allow the boys to be slightly more open and show their feelings without actually beong out of character. No easy feat. That you for the fantastic reading even if I am now behind in writing my paper! lol
You've made procrastinating way more enjoyable than laundry and dishes.
BTW how old would the Swede boys be at this point?
The Lighthouse's Keeper chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
"Chew on that, Winchesters."

I LOVE IT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OH MY CAS
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Brilliant! :D
laily.spenstar chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Another normal life story for the boys!I absolutely love the new family,Jo and Luke together(when did they get married?), and also those cute kids.I'm glad you get Bobby to check up on Sam and story is a little bit short, but I still love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
yay! Tall Tales lol I LOVE that episode..one of my absolute favorites :)

gasp! Bobby showed up! :D

"The lights on the top of the cab should have clued him in, but you never seemed to know these days what yahoos had decided they needed flashing lights to add some sense of importance to their humdrum lives."

lol! sadly enough that's kinda true lol

"I bet you've got some good stories, then,"

lol that would be so awesome to hear stories from Bobby about Sam and Dean..ya know, if Bobby weren't a fictional character :( lol

"..of the time Sam had wet his pants because he'd thought the shower curtain was a ghost.."

bahahaha! that's too funny! lol

the part about there being a loud crash in the kitchen and then the "we got it!"...oh geeze...that cracked me up!

oh noes! I forgot that this was the last chapter and I was quite sad when I saw "end" :(

but I guess it's on to the next story! :D lol

great job! I love this 'verse and the characters and how you write it...and just...everything! lol this needs to be like a movie or somethin..that would rock! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
"..and Jo saw the flash of a tear fall before Dean raised a hand to his face, brushing at the wetness, drawing things back into himself."

-sniffles- it's always so sad when Dean cries :(

wow..I like the way that Luke and Jo comforted Dean with the whole "if you can't save him, kill him" thing...good job on that :)

awww! that was a really good chapter! -sniffles-
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
"There was a squeak of protest from Tommy as he was collared – literally – by his uncle."

I can totally imagine that and I love that you used the word "squeak"! lol

"Sweetheart, please don't gesture with your silverware,"

lol I love pointing at people with whatever utensil I'm using to eat with lol

awww :( poor Sammy...so broken :(

good job on the chapter! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
yay! I'm back again lol

"The tone of Sam's reply carried clearly across the airwaves, and if she didn't get the exact words, the emotion was clear. Pissed. Off."

lol that made me laugh and it made me picture Sam's "bitchface" which also made me laugh lol

awww :( Sam's not okay :( that's heartbreaking...

good job! can't wait to read more! I'm gonna be so sad after I finish reading all of the stories in this 'verse..which at the rate I'm goin shouldn't be long...lol and sorry if you get like 12,000 notifications of reviews lol I know how much I like reviews and I make sure to review to the good writers :)