Reviews for Bleed
Cupcake chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Please, Please, PLEASE continue writing! ur storie is awsome and i cant wait to hear the reaction he has when he sees sakura! your very talented and wished i could write like that.
AKATSUKINARIAN chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
you continue this story and god will be happy ! finishing something you started gives you the scent of success!
SleepyGrayPuppy chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
i cant wait until the next one

i loved this story
Morgan chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Poor needs friends too!Congrats on a good story, but, you could update sooner!Make Gaara happier, Damn it!He needs freinds!
HeartsSalvation chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
As with every time I read a work on here, I'm looking for something new and different. I'm usually very tired of the exact same thing so constantly.

Sakura is my favorite character and I love to read things with her in it, but - not just because she is my favorite character - I think she is the only one that can pull off being genuine in any situation - or with any other character - that you put her in.

This was what I was looking for. It is different, but, it's not too far-fetched. Garra is actually very in character with the things he says, though his actions and thoughts could be a little more detailed and longer.

Overall, I loved it so far, I just think that there is more that could be wrote and Garra could do more and think more. But, for my main point, the things that he does say and do and think are very realistic as to what he would do.

I'll be waiting to read the third chapter:]
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
why don't you continue?
CMBT chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
awesome!..when is ur nex chap.?...pls
amnimo chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Awesome storyy! I can't wait for the next chapter! *Smiley face*
Bloodied Blossom chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Write another chapter soon! (:
Starlight-killer chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
sup ur good at this u kno tat?
Secerets of the ninja chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
kl story

write more soon plz

tamarac chapter 2 . 7/15/2008

thnks bye!
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
wat going to happen next
narusasuk313 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008