Reviews for Bleed
Zemmiphobia chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
It's adorable! Please say there's going to be more on this story!
XxVoidxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was bitter sweet, i liked it

but dang that lady, meh.

but still it was nice, poor little gaara..
snarphakat chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw... so cute. . I'm not even a big fan of GaaSaku (actually, I could never see it happening.. don't hurt me.. LOOK ANOTHER KITE!) but this was really sweet. Poor Gaara. He has no one to love him.
VesperChan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
O my gosh that was so sweet and sad at the same time. Garra x Sakura is my fav pairing so I love this. You should tottaly add onto to this and make them meet up again in a few years *hint hint* Please add on more it's soo good!
Faking.This.Smile chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
O A KITE WHERE! *looks around* ehh*ahem* Sad but good!
LoveShinobi4eva chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
lol aw that was so cute and sad but it was very good! poor little Gaara! *hugs Gaara* I LOVE YOU XD! awsomness though! A KITE WHERE?
Squirrels chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Beautiful and sad a good combination for a story. I liked it.
Mayonaka Haruka chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aww, so sweet! i can't believe how cruel Sakura's mom is! Can you make a sequel? Pretty please? -Grins-
Kurotaka Naoko chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw, how adorable. :D This is a good one shot. It woud be even better if they meet up again in the future. *Hint hint* *Wink wink*
Cheza's Despair chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw... . It was so cute and so sad! I really liked it though! You should make a sequel! When they're older! .;;

Or just write more Gaara x Sakura fluff. . In either case, I hope to read more of your writing soon!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aww... how sad... :(
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
hey don't change the subject with a kite! lol i lyke kites! lol I liked this story!
sarah chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i think that this was really good but, i if you want 2 u should do sort of a sequel to this like when they were older and they meet again and this time it have more chapters. thats my opinion and i hope u consider it helpful cuz i think this was a really cut one and it can have more to the story
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8