Reviews for My deadly Sin
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
OOOOMMMMGGGGG...I just Don't know what to say...I have tooootttttttaaaaallllyyyyy become a fan of you'rs...this story is just aaaaaaoooooossssssooooommmmeeeeee this is the best story i have ever read...I think i have fall in love with ur brain XD
loove it chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
ooh, I don't know what to say!

well, of course I'm glad that Yuushi didn't lose Atobe too, and of course I'm glad that Atobe found someone that cares for him!

all in all, a great fic! I'm glad I found this...;_;

so sad, yet happy...(at the end...)
loove it chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
wow, to me, this sounds so deep...really beautiful...anyway, on with the story!
darkmage009 chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
a job well done! XD

I'm the 101th reviewer! XD

it seems lacking.

like a cliffhanger though.
darkmage009 chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
it's really good. XD

Love the way they misunderstand each other and everything. I really like it.
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
OMG. this is the first time I've even come across to a successful and complete oshiato fic! Why didn't I see this before? ZOMG.

Anyway, I wonder who the fat kid was and the one starting to commit gluttony... XD
My Fic Sucks chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN I HAD AN EATING DISORDER AND COMMITTED SUIICDE!

THANKS!

ADDING TO FAVS!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Nice!
Reviewer chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
omg... I was listening to Warrior is a Child when I was reading this chapter. 0.o It fits way to perfectly. It was so weird. 0.o 0.o Because Atobe is kinda like the one line sings. 'Because deep inside this armor... this warrior is a child.' So weird... but if fits :D Nice story so far though XD
endlessly chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
This story really touched me, and I can see myself in the Atobe you portrayed here.

I liked that you let it be a happy ending, but not overwhelmingly happy (as it often is in american movies)

I look forward to reading your next fanfic :)
firedragongirl chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
. I loved this a whole lot! You really updated a lot since the last time I read this! I'm so happy! This was a really nice story! I hope I'm able to read more good stories like this from you! .
Kitten has claws chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
I both cried and smiled as I read this. Your writting is wonderful and you sure caputre the truth behind all the lies. I've been there too, and to read something like this is like reading a part of my own life. There are happy endings, I'm proof of that, but it never, ever goes away. I hope you've found your happy ending too, or that you will soon. This fic has moved me more then any other fic or book I've ever read, and I thank you.

/Kitten
an Atobe fan chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
wa, poor Atobe. I just want to give him a big hug so badly but lol I guess Oshitari can do that for me. I love the dirty pair but I guess Atobe x Oshitari pair has a nice touch to it. oh and I love the way you write because everything just makes so much sense. Sometimes I get lost when I read a fanfic but this story just flows so nicely. Keep writing and I look forward to your future work. The ending was just so beautiful too because it is awesome how everything end where it begin, at the park where they first meet.
Liz chapter 11 . 3/2/2007
A very touching fiction and the ending was very fitting. Somehow I wasn't able to leave a comment on the last chapter and I will be looking forward to your future works.
teardrop8 chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
OMG!

It is finally finished. I am happy and sad at the same time. I really do love this story. It was so in depth and beautiful at the same time. I am glad that Atobe end up with Oshitari. I love the last scene at the swing set and it really tied together with how they first meet many years ago. Everything just come together perfectly and I appulade you on that.