Reviews for It’s a Wonderfully Splendid Magnificent Life
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So beautifully written! It's amazing to learn how one person change so many lives
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This put a lump in my throat. Gah, you're right. That's exactly what would have happened to the twins...

-L.M.
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was a wonderful story. It's so hard to find good OHHC fanfiction and I think you write remarkably well. I will definitely be browsing through your stories! The way you string words together creates this wonderful flow that makes we want to read you writing over and over again.

By the way:

"It wasn't any accident. They wanted to keep their own world because there was nothing on the outside that could lure them out and make them stay there... They really were very fragile boys"

I took from that that the twins committed suicide... am a totally off the mark and just reading too much into this?

also:

"Once, there was a group of men who didn't see it your way...when she called for help, do you think anyone answered her?"

Implies that Haruhi got raped or victimized in some other horrible way? Or am I over thinking things?

Anyway, thanks for writing something worth reading!
lalalaz chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
aww, that was really sweet, I'm glad I read it
Blitz182 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was so sweet! I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing such an endearing story!
nooblet chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I remember reading this 3-4 years ago via "Savin' Me", the Ouran AMV. I heard the song again and my thoughts wandered to this story, which took me almost an hour to find! . Glad Iw as able to find it though!

I remember reading this for the first time, actually. I cried. D: I couldn't imagine what the host club would be like until I read this story. Tamaki really is an angel.

and I had NO idea Tamaki's guardian Angel was Haruhi's mother! Although the hints kinda helped, I totally forget her name!

I'm pretty sure everyone's said that your story is beautifully written, and I agree with that. It really is! I wish I read more stories like this. I'd like to read a story that's just as compelling, and more that can bring me to tears.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Yeah. The angel was obvious when she said her name was Kotoko. I loved it!
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aaah! Terribly cute in parts and utterly depressing on others. A wonderful take on that old story. You've got Tamaki down pat.
Queen Violet of the Underworld chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I knew it was her immediately. From the start. Just saying.

Best Ouran Fanfiction I've Ever Read Award. Wear it proudly on your chest! Watch as it gleams in the sunlight! It's a one of a kind special edition award that no one else will ever get!

Gosh. This is going on my favorites list. And I think I'll advertise it on my profile. Cause this deserves more than just a favorite.

Your connection with all the characters was just amazing. And the characterization was impeccable. And OH MY GOD I don't know what else I can say.

Beautiful.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh my Honey! I just love him so... Everything else was good too. Loved it all!
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
awesome story o
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
The story was so awesome! So heartwarming!
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Review #100! Heehee. :)

Amazing story you have here, I love the characterization and Angel!Kotoko? Ingenious. Lovely take on the future, in both the way-things-could-have-been and the real one. I especially like Tamaki's last line, haha. Very cute!
InuApril1445 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was really nice and incredibly well-written. It did leave me with that fluffy feeling at the end. Thank you for posting it. It was awesome, for lack of a better word. :)
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
0_0 The twins d-died? Awahaw! Anyhow, awesome!