Reviews for Christmas Day
LoveMeKp chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
god damnit! ur stories always make me cry :'] LOL
Puppylove chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Cool! I love the part with the note

Woof,woof
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, I loved it! The ending was so touching!
kpJesusfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I loved it!I love Jesus and was overjoyed to hear Him mentioned in this story!
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
i liked it
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Pretty sad...I hate dead fics, but I also like them...in some kind of twisted like that is. Argh!

Danny
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Nice job.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
isnt ron jewish so when she wrote walking with the king he probably thought she meant elvis.(sorry I sometimes try to lighten the mood by saying something odd)

gear fic
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Captain.

A very moving tale. By the end of the poem, I was looking of something for the tear.

Wonderful job Cap.

Star_Eva01
CastaS chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much.
sharksbean chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
yet another excellent heartwarming tale by the captain! :D Great Job! by the way they officially announced on disneychannel that kim possible will be returning in february SWEET!
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
For someone who supposedly doesn't write deathfics, you do a darn good job. I love your adaptation of the poem. This one's going on my favorites list.
Akinyi chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
sad, but beautiful nonetheless
cpneb chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Cap: I guess my angst has somehow infected you...LOL.

This is a great little piece, showing Ron as strong after losing Kim; that's unusual for most fics: he normally goes postal on someone.

I do find just a bit of irony in Jewish Ron finding solace in a song about celebration Christmas with the Christian Savior, but hey: he was Jewish, too, so it's OK.

Great read...return salute. ...cpneb
whitem chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I think it is so cool when a writer incorporates something they have actually experienced into a story. For lack of a better way to say it, it makes these seem a bit more... "real"... This reminded me of a scene in the new movie "Rocky Balboa". I won't give anything away from the movie, but it's actually pretty good... You know how to tug the heart strings, Captain. Laters...