Reviews for The Name Game
wprincessannw chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Loved your story - touchy subject but you did it well. Plus, I could actually see Hyde and Michael acting like that on the show...with a bit more burns and frogs :)

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
farewellxo chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
l love this story! lts so well written and everything! l stumbled upon it while going through page upon page of that 70's show fanfics... the only thing that l dont like is that Donna seems to be disliked and her personality is a bit angrier than it usually appears to be. but anyways, good story!
The-Raven-Girl chapter 13 . 2/27/2007
I dont think this flame desereved a flame at all. In fact it is one of my favs! Keep up the good work! _- !
Zenkindoflove chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
You had me so scared at the beginning... I was about to come to your house and cut you into little pieces. How dare you almost make me think Jackie would marry Kelso! Lol, just kidding. I loved the epilogue. I thought it was great. Jackie's life post baby Doug was just so cute and wonderful.

As for flames... if this jessi person actually read all 12 of your chapters, then take it as a compliment. If I don't like a story I rarely read past the 2nd chapter. I say keep it there for everyone to see. Flames are mean, and that is all the thought you should put into them.
lovetaker101 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
Ah, Ellen was pretty great. And I absolutely loved Will Ferrell and them with their little song. "I'll take you down with my Nickelodeon award any day!" Haha, Jack Black. Anyway...

The most perfect epilogue! I love how Hyde wanted Jackie to object to Scarlett's marriage because he promised not to. So funny. I was a little surprised that Douglass turned out to be Kelso's, but it never really mattered to me who the father was. Well, as long as Jackie and Hyde got together. I'm so glad Red talked some sense into Hyde after they found out. And that him and Jackie stayed married! I love that Scarlett saved their relationship. And that even though he was Kelso's biological son, Douglass still had Hyde's smile. Yay!

As for the flames, I don't think I've ever gotten one before (not to brag or anything, sometimes I think I deserved a couple). But I would pout, silently curse the person that wrote it, look at all my other happy reviews, eat some bon bons and read a happy fic. Just a suggestion. Don't you dare slit your wrists! This story was wonderful and I expect more from you!

And about this 'jessi' person, if he/she didn't like it, why would he/she read the whole thing and then leave a review at the last chapter saying that you suck? I'm a little confused about that. So now I say to jessi, hoping he/she will read this, that constructive critisism is welcomed but "this is dumb" really doesn't do much to help, unless your goal is to crush the hard-working author's self esteem. Which can lead to suicide and abundunt bon bon consumption.

I loved this fic. It's a really unique way to approach a Jackie-pregnancy story and you wrote it beautifully. The last line was especially wonderful. "Sure, she hadn’t had the perfect wedding, but she had the perfect marriage." : D I hope to see more That 70's Show fics from you soon. Fantastic job!
supergirl14 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
This story was awesome and dont listen to the flamer! i followd it from the beginning and i thought you did a really great job writing the characters. I loved how you wrote hyde too he was so cute! well its too bad to see it end but you did an amazing job!
allienicole16 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
Honestly all i ever do is just ignore them. They're from people who dont write stories themselves and dont give a shit about the other's peoples feelings. So until they start putting up fiction of their own then you shouldnt take what they have to say into account because they really have no opinion.

Now for my review: I loved it. I really truly did. I'm glad you ended it how and when you did because this was just wonderful. I like that Doug ended up being Michaels because Jackie and Hyde ended up having this amazing relationship regardless of it. And she changed him and made him a better man. This story was just plain wonderful and one that I'll always remember. You're a wonderful writer and you should be proud of yourself because this story kicked some fanfiction ass! Great job...really great job! I look forward to your next story in the future.
Ali chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
I just finished reading and I really, really liked it. I thought using the names as the main theme of the story was a really great and inspired idea, and I love names and name books so I really enjoyed that aspect. I have to say I was very glad that you added in the epilogue, it just made everything more complete, and more of a final ending. I was sad that Doug didn't end up being Hyde's, but I have to say everything else ended up pretty perfect, didn't it?

As for the flame, I say ignore it- they were probably just jealous. I really enjoyed the story, and even though Doug isn't my favorite name, I certainly won't hold it against you, lol, and I definitely think you should keep writing. Great job!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
All you got to do about those pesky flames is...ignore them...one out of how many reviews is nothing! There just people with nothing better to do then to write stupid reviews instead of positive suggestions...anyways... I though this story was great and I see now why you wanted to end it after the last chapter but it was still really good! I love this story and write more soon! JACKIE AND HYDE FOREVER!
Casper1990 chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
LOL, you get such randomners flaming stories and offering no reasons behind their reactions. It's even more annoying when they're anonymous but what I do is to piss them off even more in my next story lol. Do the same and see if jessi makes another comeback, hehe.

"“Stand up and say that you object. Scarlett made me promise I wouldn’t,” He said, scowling." - lol, funniest line of the story! I could so easily picture Hyde saying something like that to Jackie on his baby girl's wedding day. Classic.

It's sad to think of Red and Kitty passing away in this story but the influx of new characters made their absence a little easier. The "vasectomy" line was also something I'd expect Kitty to come off with lol.

I may have had slight reservations about this epliogue but having read it, I'm positive that it was the TRULY perfect way to end the story. Now write more stories!
gigletrig chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
i would totally love to read the epilouge! who's kid is it? i hope it's hyde's!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Excellent! Please post the epilogue! I would like to see if you mention who the father really is! PLEASE! update soon.
Arabella-Zenlover chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
I love it but post the epelog
etFated chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
That was great! I hope you post the epilogue. I love the name too! Great choice! I hope to see another one of your stories soon!
jessi chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
I dont like the name and I thought that this story was so dumb and you shoudnt write anymore!