Reviews for Swimming With Gizka
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Posted 29 September 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR on Tatooine: Why does Revan have to deal with the infestation?

Some grammar problems, wined instead of whined for instance, or improper words, costal when I think you meant postal.

The piece is funny because everyone expects Revan to fix the problem. Of course in the game everything where you need a decision is left up to the main character so that is understandable. How he fixes it is a riot.

Pick Of the Week, shared best of the Week
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
dude make a squel
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Laugh, this is good, nice with the Giza.
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
LOL! This is funny and dumb at the same time! I never thought of what would happen if you never got rid of those gizka. Good thing we have you, huh?

Fav line: “Seriously Revan…I can handle the fact you used to be The Dark Lord Of the Sith. I can handle Carth crying about his god ugly shirt. But I cannot handle another moment with these stupid…stupid…little creatures running around. They make the most annoying sounds and they smell bad!” he smiled weakly at her

“um…okay…I’m going to go find a…yeah.”

Too much funny for me!
ticopuma chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Lol, very funny! Very nice though!
HandMeThatCookie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm having a blonde day, so tell me, was the weird meat gizka? lol
truelegendkillers177 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
you never dissapoint my friend great story, the ending rocked great job!