Reviews for More Than It Seems
Lucy chapter 34 . 4/24/2013
When is the next chapter? I love it! Oh, and am I too late to have a character made like me in the book? If not, you can pm me at ByTheManeThePreciousOne. And yes, my name is Lucy, named after Lucy pevensie.
Laura chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Hi! Great book! I really enjoy it! Idk, but 4 mr u could b the next C. S. Lewis. Btw, I am 2/4 Cherokee, my name is Laura, I love reading, archery, and swordfighting. Odd combination, huh? Lol.
ChocolatSugar chapter 34 . 2/16/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! Where's the next chapter! What happens next? UGH, the world may never know!
ChocolatSugar chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Go Aceline! Girl gets hit will an arrow and keeps on truckin.
ChocolatSugar chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Ya if I saw them fighting I would probabley run in the other direction, like very far, far in the other direction.
ChocolatSugar chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Wonderful story, u can feel everything as though you were reallh there. Not many stories wanna make me read them for the day.
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 34 . 1/3/2011
*Le Gasp* Who woulda thought.. while Peter was.. and Ace was.. and EDMUND you over-driving hormonal teenager! XD LOL

I Loved This Story So Much!

I laughed.. alot, Thank You! ]

Can't wait till next chappie D
Not Illegal It's Frowned Upon chapter 34 . 11/16/2010
Hello,

I absolutely love your story, it's soooo good. Please don't give up. I adore it, this is one of the best Peter/OC stories I've read. I really love the references to Greek mythology too. Awesome...

Again PLEASE keep going!
candy2112 chapter 34 . 12/28/2009
This is the best story I have read so far! You are an amazing writer, I should know because I write books. Keep going with this one, this is just too great a story to stop on. Thanks for sharing your talent with the world.

Candra
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 34 . 9/13/2009
why haven't you posted it up if it was half written back in 07?
Wunmiii chapter 34 . 5/18/2009
know edmunds doing the dirty i thought he was pure. well damn it i guess the only pure one aroung is Lucy.
Narnian Queen101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG are you dead? im sorry but could u PLEASE update SOON? this is such an amazing story, its such a shame that u abandoned it :( plus a lot of people have been waiting for a long time to see what would happen between aceline and peter and to make matters worse, u left us with a cliffhanger! so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! thank you :)
bookwurm23 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I already love Aceline! But, how exactly would you pronounce her name? I have an idea, but I had an idea for Hermione's name from Harry Potter, about which I was totally off course. :)

Any hoo, good job so far. I like how she hates Peter in the beginning, although, I don't really think they could pull it off long what with their similir love for Lu. Hm...

So, Great Job!

.::Bookwurm23::.
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Cool story! Love the chappy!
ARtemIs07 chapter 33 . 6/25/2008
I already read chapter 34, but I can't give a review twice. I just reviewed to remind you that it's already been a year since you last updated. Please continue this story and update sOOn, it's really good. It'll be such a waste to abandon. Come on you already gotten this far, Please continue. You're really good... PLease PLease update sOOn...