Reviews for Silent Night
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
oh wow its kinda same as mine but yours is better! omg...I LOVE IT I LOVE IT KYAAAHHHHH that flashback was so cute! "I like guy better' waaaa!
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*grabs bun-bun plush and rolls around on teh bed* IT'S SO FLUFFY! It's adorkable to perfection and it's driving me nuts and - and - heeeeeeeee
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
ASDFGHJKL YOU MADE ME HAPPY.

Okay so I'm an Indonesian, I've read this fanfic, and the last: I'm fangirling.

Such a sweet GuyLuke fanfic, I love this.

This is sooooo adorable. I gotta fave this. (y)
fuyuki shin chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
...kyaa!...I've always love them!...they are the latest yaoi couple I'm hooked up!..kawaii fic!
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
gay-colored button that says 'Go'

...I'm not sure if you meant "Gray" or "Gay"...

Aww! If it's Lukey-kins and Guy, you're never too old to sleep in the same bed!
Pop Tart No.5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awwit was verry kawai you almost made me squeal in class! good job! -
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 7/27/2009

Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw, haha, cute!
Apple Fairy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Aw...that was sweet! It made me giggle. C:

Okay...time to totally crush your dreams and make you angst. D:

...I mean constructive criticism, silly faec. I'm not gonna eat you.

Anyway, the writing was a bit mismatched. All messy and such. Also the whole 'Guy has been harboring feelings for Luke' paragraph felt a bit forced in there. Maybe you could try to fit that in more smoothly? Also, you seemed to switch from past tense to present tense a lot. (Like, for example, the whole 'Guy eyed his movements...so they can go back to sleep.' It should've been 'could' or 'eyes')

There's probably more, but I'm busy rewriting my own GuyLuke with some mighty incorrect music in the background. xD

(LULZ, 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift. So very cute and fluffy. :,D)

Other than that, good concept. It's sweet. C:

Oh, and another thing. 'Yaoi' is hawt men having sex with each other. 'Shounen-ai' is cute, fluffy love between two guys. Thought I'd correct you. Don't worry; a lot of people get it wrong. D:

So, yeah, awkwardness aside, this is a shounen-ai, not a yaoi. xD;;

Good luck with your other stories! I hope you have a nice day! :3

-Apple Fairy
Val Skia chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aww. Tis was cute... I can't help but feel there is more you left unsaid... Hm... well? Will there be more? Or is the inspiration dead? It was cute, and I enjoyed it. I didn't notice any grammar problems so your j-music didn't distract you as much as you thought. I think this could use a yearly update. Every chrismas add some more maybe? XP

Hope you wrote more I like your writing.

Take care! Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays!
Kanata Fureda chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
"What do you want me to do? Sing you a lullaby"

swet.
Cheea5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
The comment at the end made it so I HAD to review! But their's nothing wrong with being Gay (And I think it's safe to assume you agree *sniker*) It was cute! Yay LukeGuy!
koryu uchiha chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
o.o the button is gay colouord yay guyluke toa yaoi pairings is so much betta den utha pairings
kagome002 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007