Reviews for Living in the Present
KAMCAB chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I love Taylor and Ryan. You should update!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I love Taylor and Ryan! You should update! :)
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Wow, an alterna-S4, with Marissa around (I guess Volchok didn't exist last season, therefore no car accident and Marissa dying) I liked the bit where Veronica cut off Taylor's "fund" so she won't go back to Paris (like in canon) and will go to Berkley with Ryan, Marissa and Luke... hmm it would be cool if they got an off campus house for the four of them instead of staying in dorms... maybe have a Marissa/Taylor talk to "clear the air" so that way all three girls can hang during the breaks without any discomfort with the Ryan issue between these two and Summer trying to break the awkwardness!

I like that you've taken bits of the canon eps and modified it for your fic... I'd like to see a similar version of Chrismukkah-huh" ep (where Taylor and Ryan fell off the roof and into a coma) only Ryan and Taylor gets into a car accident or something and he's in a coma for a bit Taylor is unhurt but with a bruise & broken arm ( Taylor all "hurricane Taylor" and rambling at the the hospital admin persuading her to see Ryan but sneaks in somehow and refuses to move from Ryan's side and the others come to the hospital.. (hmm maybe Taylor's sneaking in plan includes a acting "crazy" Summer, yelling at Seth as a distraction)

Hmm maybe Taylor and Ryan go back to Chino for a reason... and of course afterwards he swears never to go back ever again *smirk*

Make sure the "smut" is slow-burning, pent up UST (maybe with interruptions) *wriggles eyebrows like Groucho Marx)

Best of all, I applaud you how great you wrote Ryan and Taylor as characters (this would be the fic that should have happened on the show!)

Keep up the FANTASTIC work & the writing of the great Townwood interaction :D Please update soon!

PO85
11nivea342 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
hope you update soon. i'm loving this :)
Eve215 chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
I read all of this story tonight. Don't know why I hadn't seen it before. It's really good. I actually *like* Luke in it. I'm all for Ryan and Taylor getting it on, but if they *have* to wait, I'm for it.

Loved it!
Azrael38 chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
I just found this story and I think it's one of the best on here. I love your storyline, how Luke came back and Marissa didn't die. Interesting things happening here. You are a great writer, you make it so easy to read your story. Kudos for not massacring the English language. Great job and I can't wait to read more!

AZ
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
i love taylor/ryan
XWaltzforVenusX chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
Oh my, it's been a while. I forgot how much I enjoyed this! I really like the idea of them going to Miami (I always did love The Nana).

-x
Taylorforever chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
Wonderful story. Nice to read.
krisz chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
I am so glad you updated this! I was thinking about this story about a week or two ago and was wondering if you would. Hope all is going well with the wedding.

I was wondering what you were planning with Savannah. I liked how she made Ryan think about the book as well as Taylor saying she wouldn't be fine with a book from Marissa.

I am glad you had them wait. And Yay! Taylor got into Berkeley on a full ride so they will be in the same city next year.

A trip to Miami to see the Nana with the Fab 6...looking forward to it.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
please update

stompy
Anon chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
I forgot to mention:

**Something about this book had reeled Ryan in. Oddly, he found himself hating the guy in the book, waiting for the girl to shut him down, but Peaches, he was enthralled with. **

How great was that part - he was enthralled with Taylor. Squee!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
I just finished re-re-re-re-re-reading this from the start. I love this fic and I'm dying to read more. I have to ask - is Marissa trying to set Ryan up with Savannah? I hope not - because not only does Ryan belong with Taylor, but Taylor thinks of Marissa as a friend - she'd feel so betrayed. I can get that Ryan's having a hard time dealing with the book, but he's no blushing virgin himself. What's next? I really hope you update soon.
FroggyJump chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
I really enjoying the build in this story. I like the appearance of Luke.

I'm dying for more of this and now with the release of A season for Peaches, how delightful. What do you have in mind for this new character Savannah, and you throw in Ryan tutoring her hm.

Can't wait for the next post
iris chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
i'm so happy you updated this story, i love it!

great chapter, i loved how uncomfortable ryan is with the book.. direct, too - "Why didn't you tell me your ex-husband wrote an erotic novel about you?".. hahaha..

luke is so in character.. henri-michel, too, even if he's a jerk..

congratulations on your engagement!