Reviews for What's This?
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
HAHAHHAHAHHHAHHA LOVE IT!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This... Is why Yachiru is awesome... Good story.
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I tell you, Mayuri is very in character, especially in the ending (did he give her an exploding pony or something?) I love this very much
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ha, I love to imagine all of the other characters reaction to the thought that Mayuri gave the pony to Yachiru out of the 'goodness of his heart'. Ha!
Arwenia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ahahaha. XD HILARIOUS.! I died laughing at the end. XD Scrooge. XD My God. I salute you.!
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
u really are one amazing author
Jade chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
The best Christmas story ever. 'Nuff said.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOL evrytime i read bozo-face, i cracked up like hell! :D amazing job!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh absolutely ingenious! :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Thank you for teaching me what 'scrooge' is, Yachiru. You deserved to have pony and whatever best gift in the world. Haha.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Haa, this was hilarious, poor Mayuri! Ended perfectly.
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yachiru is smart...
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Yes, Mayuri, we know you know EVERYTHING.

This was amazing! I was laughing my butt off at this the whole time! For some reason, I love it when Kenpachi admits defeat and raises his beer to Yachiru. Or maybe it's just me. I'm obsessed with everything that badass does. XD
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Damn! Yachiru is a manipulative little girl! Mayuri didn't even realize he just got pwned!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh, Mayuri. Look who's the imbecile now . Seriously, Yachiru has just inspired me to do a little present hunting of my own. Maybe for my next birthday. And Mayuri was just as... 'delightful'. In his own way.

Well, delightful to read. Gullible!Mayuri never gets old.

'He jumped, literally three feet into the air.'

As is Jumpy!Mayuri. I'd honestly pay Kubo to illustrate that scene in the next omake he comes up with XD. A little late on my part for Christmas cheer but a great read nonetheless.