Reviews for Call Me When You're Sober
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Made me relive my first heartbreak. I could feel my heart beat faster and the heat creep up my neck. You're a very good writer.
Alana ukpong chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Please please please please please PLEASE make another one inu kag not kinky hoe oops kikyo i am crying because you made it inuyasha and kikyo like literally sobbing i hay kikyo to death make a sequel
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
poor Kagome... I wish someone could go and confort her... the poor girl...
Amy230173 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
made me cry...and I almost never cry. was he there to say sorry or say good bye? I have to know.
Spindelhona unlogged chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I really like this fic. Without explaining the changes of heart you manage to clearly show how the scale has tipped... and how they have all matured. After all, not pulling back from a kiss is quite a big deal. Turning ones head isn't hard, a kiss can be avoided thus... and what is a kiss but a way of showing affection, love or even passion? It's beautiful and painful, but Kagome does the right thing... as does Inuyasha, concerning his change of heart. Good work!
enriya chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
How dare you think this is bad. Also asking for flames! This one-shot rocks. Please right a sequel!
Dark Miko chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I will never give you a flame!I hate the dirtbag and espesilly with update soon! I love it!Good luck with Inuyasha Kagome!]
xGuiltyPleasures1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
puh-lez make a sequel so it could be inuxkag. no offense but i can't stand and inuxkikyo pairings
adrielan chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
You don't have to make a sequal you can make a chapter two! Do it i say! Don't leave me crying here because InuYasha isn't there! You're tearing at my emotions! have him be in Goshinboku or something! Just type it please! I'm begging you!
sugarstuff chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Nice one-shot fic!i like this song very much...and yeah i hate inu-kikyou pairing...so plz do a sequel...
Cafinatedangel13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Nice job. I felt bad for Kagome, but I was also really proud of her for not opening the window. Too many of the Inu/Kag fics involve Inuyasha going to Kikyo and Kagome just forgiving him at the end.

Way to break the chain!

A sequal does sound good though...

Anyway, great job!
Moondrop32751 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
wonderful! This rox! Just a suggestion: you should use the song baby come back by Vanessa Hudgens. It just seems to suit it. But whatever I'm sure whatever you do will rock!
Happiness chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I loved your fic… Write a sequel, either from his perspective or still from hers... Whatever... please don’t end it like that... Im SO sad I need a happy fic.. And after scouring I only like your SAD fic…(well enough for me to review, your like my 10th review in my 5/6 years of using T_T how sad...
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
How SAD! Write the sequal...PLEASE!
SexyDemonGirl5000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
your gonna continue ithis right? Plz tell me that u r! Me likey! Even though it's sad but it's also so touching! I'm a very emotional (sp?) person so yeah lol but plz continue it!