Reviews for When A Goddess Gets Bored
Asantai-fish chapter 5 . 1/6
Ohhh my god
Please oh please oh please continuities!
Asantai-fish chapter 1 . 1/6
I have exactly the same problem when it comes to creativity. At night I feel like I could conquer the world with the power of writing, and then I wake up and feel like an idiot agai.n
Nadia chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
I really liked this story and I can only wish that you would update again someday, but it would be understandable if you didn't as you toon as I do have your own life and I can't expect you update just because I asked you too. We'll as I said before this was an interesting story and I was looking forward to seeing a relationship further develop between Raito/Light (english) and L.
CrimsonSixx chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
I love ittttt
Giantcelt15 chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
It seems like you have structured the story well. L is distracted (and by the sounds of it developing a crush) by Light's gender change. I wonder how this would end.
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
The poor girl. Misa, I mean. That would be so awkward-her boyfriend's got a better FEMALE body than SHE, a CELEBRITY, does...
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I laughed way too hard at this...
featherwingg245 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Hasn't been updated in a long time, but I still have hopes that you will!
Artela chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I wish you will continue this story.
I want to see Raito's doom shopping .
A chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I enjoy the theme of boredom; it's one of the most deciding factors in Death Note, and I delight in its inclusion.
AddictedtotheWrittenWord chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
At first I clicked the link because I thought your story would be really bad. But now I see that you add good writing (OH GOD GRAMMAR!) to this story and I am prepared to fully enjoy both writing and humor.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
YES. pleasee continue. :D
La Nuit Noire chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Hahahahaha, omg this is awesome!
pyr0technic chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
XDDD YUP! ITS HILARIOUS! CHANTINUE!
Nikotehfox chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
This is a fabulous idea for a story~! I love genderbending characters, it's so fun! :D More please! I especially can't wait for their shopping trip. ;D