Reviews for Allergy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
please...don't make Zell call Squall...or anyone for that matter 'baby'. He doesn't do that in the game. even if you think he does, he doesn't. Seriously, it's awkward and cringe-inducing.

Other than that, the writing seems good, but I just can't read anything that has Zell calling Squall 'baby' /shudders/
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I care XD

That would defiantly cause a misunderstanding- and if the other person didn't believe you... D:
ZombieChickens13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
HAHAHA that was good i loved it made me laugh
Deinde chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hey! I'm allergic to metal too! Poor Zell, It's one of the more sucky allergy's to have. Metal's freaken everywhere.

This was adorable and so believable. So freaken cute.

Also, I discovered this trick you could use for the ring your gf gave you. once a week cover the ring in clear nail polish and let it dry. The nail polish acts as a buffer between you and the metal. That's what I do with all my jewelry! Just make sure to keep recoating it so it doesn't wear off!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I might be new to this genre... but this is one of the cutest fics for this pairing I've seen yet. I liked it alot... and it sucks about the allergy, I know what you mean there. Most metals make my skin all nasty-green and itchy... but we won't get into that. XD Favorited!
Joce chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
cute and floofy

yeah, my best friend has the same allergy, he had to always tuck in his shirt because of his jeans but now, I don't think he really cares or something ; lol

-Joce
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Very good read. I enjoyed reading this.
Schwarz Stein chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
the story is good, but you really don't need to make Zell say "baby" a lot. It was quite annoying lol. overall, good fic.
sensitive touchdown chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Now they gotta make plastic engagement rings for themselves :D Cute and clever oneshot, well done. ;D
lawchan chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
You saved yourself from me hating this fic.

I could totally see Zell being allergic to metal!
Nevyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Yeah, my sister has the same allergy. She has to wear just pure gold or silver. Plaitium works too becasue it's hypoalerginic.

I really wish they had gotten together in the game. *depressed sigh*
Crystal Emotions chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Squall *gasps* your so mean to me sometimes *cries* (I cosplay as zell) but i'll forgive you since you turned this into such an adorable fanfiction -y very good job Angel Weasel-Woman, I couldnt imaguine having an allergy to metal... it's so common, and wouldnt you get allergic around metal stuff? you could live in a room like magnito's prison on the X-men movie! that would be cool! hehehehe

well... I have other fangirls to bug with reviews... LONG LIVE ZELL X SQUALL FLUFF!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yep, I know all about that. Allergy to gold runs in my family.

I like this one, Squall such a conclusion-jumping lil bitch sometimes. If I were Quitis, I'd have hit him a few times.

Insta-Fave!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh that is such a good reason for zell not to do it. My best friend has that allergy too. I think it would suck but Squall's reaction was just so fitting. Good work!
the-ginger-lady chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved this! a total favorite!