Reviews for Three Days
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it! It's absolutely adorable and makes me smile so hard at the ending. Sasuke in denial is always amusing to read, but I'm glad he recognized reality with a little nudge from Iruka.

Thank you for sharing!
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was really good. You should continue where you left off 3
666snoopy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved the development of this story and it was very calming to read, if that makes sense.

Great job.
t a y e k i m chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like it. It's really good. I usually steer clear of NaruSasu stories (except for a select few that are good) because I like the idea of Naruto being the submissive one-and not for the typical reasons, like that Naruto is cute as an uke. I prefer that Naruto is the one that is loved instead of the one that does the loving. Anyway, this is one of my favorite NaruSasu pieces so far. :)
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Yay! _ wonder how long naruto was waiting for sasuke to come around lol xD
fishiesinthesky chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh my god, this was so cute! _

I love the way you've analyzed their relationship together and kept it so in character. You did a really nice job with this fic. I loved it! This is definitely going in my faves!

Keep up the good work! *salutes*
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Sweet and pure. I really like this story. Plus, I like little uke Sasuke. But that's not the important part.

Good portrayal of the characters and their voices. I thought you did Sasuke's thoughts very well. Nice story! D
Master of the Rebels chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was beautifully well done. Excellent work. I love Sasuke-centric pieces that examine his relationship with Naruto from a calm, logical perspective. Definitely looking forward to reading some of your other work.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Beautifully cute, perfectly in character, and well... ust that. Perfect. Thanks for the read
nonpareil chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I'm surprised and slightly irritated that there aren't more reviews for this piece. Seems all the stuff that actually doesn't suck never gets any reviews around here.

Anyway though, this was quite the amazing. It was in character, believable, and just fluffy enough without being too much. Also, props to you for making Iruka a central character, and not only that, but making him something other than a Kakashi-obsessed tool. Awesome job.
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
u are a very good write very insightful and ur words seem to flow smothly. now im off to read ur other story/1
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was beautifully written!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Huh. Only fic I've read today that was actually enjoyable...then again, I'm cranky, I think. _
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
YUSS

Well, you already know my thoughts on this. But I'll say anyway: you did a good job on Sasuke's inner reflections, and quite I'm partial to the end part and its (albeit subtle) fluff ) Congrats on your first NaruSasu fic, and I hope there are more to come... 'cause we both know that I'm such a fangirl and wouldn't mind reading some more. xD (As are you of course, for writing this.)

- Samara-chan
NeverEverStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was cute, very very cute. I really enjoyed it.