Reviews for Comfortably Numb
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Amazing story! The beginning was hilarious! I really enjoyed it! The ending was very cute!

I feel bad for Jordan, with the Novocain not working! The last time I had to get a filling, it was one of my back teeth and every time they tried to fit the protective plasticy thing around the tooth to keep all the extra stuff from being swallowed, my jaw would get locked open! Man does that hurt! You probably didn't want to know that, or that I woke up in the middle of having my wisdom teeth removed, not a pleasant experience, let me tell you!

Anyway, I loved this story!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i love it
can-can-can chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Okay, first off... let me just say OMG! Me too! Novocain does nothing to help me, and actually NO doesn't really even affect me either. I feel your pain! It's gotten to the point with me that I actually have to be knocked unconsious with anesthesia to have dental work done! LOL

Anyway... on the the review! Great job. Funny what getting Jordan high will do. And I loved that Woody actually came up with the same conclusion on the same day. Very cute and funny, and with a nice sweet finish that will be sure to give Woody that cavity. ;)

Great job!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very nice. My nemesis is the periodontist. Similar scenario but surgeries instead of fillings :(

Being comfortably numb is a necessity sometimes...
cjds chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Very sweet. Thanks. You're a wonderful writer! Love Woody knowing and coming over - so much like the Woody we all fell in love with! (I read a couple of your ff last week and didn't review because of time constraints. Note to self go back and give reviews.)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was cute. I love how you wrote Jordan's thought process while she was drugged up. That was hilarious. I also love Derek and the IRS guy. Ah, soap opera's, they make fun of themselves. Great job, it's always a delight to read a story that you've written.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
wo ho... great story .. if you ignore the stinkin dentist...

but.. I hope Woody makes sure she's totally coherent ;)
jmkw chapter 1 . 12/28/2006