Reviews for February Song
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love it! Thanks so much!
ladymacaroni chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
touched. great job!
HeroSavesPeople chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic job! I absolutely love it, especially the last bit. Great story.
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This was great! And the signs thing made me thing of Grey's Anatomy when Izzie lost her memory. Good job!
Darcy F chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Loved itjust perfect. And I love Daniel Craig, cute and a good new 007-Darcy Way to Go !
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
you had me laughing with the posterboard and the signs and such...I understand that too. my friend wasn't in a car accident but she ran into a pole and kept saying "wow. my head hurts." 'you hit a pole, stef.' "must have hit it pretty hard." 'yeah. yeah you did, stef.' we did that conversation over and over for about 3 hours so yeah...I can definatly sympathize. lol
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This was great!
Elessar King chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Ok, this line: Laughing was his tell, and he didn’t want her to know that he had an engagement ring hidden in his luggage. Not yet, at least.

I love that, it entirely fits that scene. Very well put together story, and I love the ending. Well done :D
Rach chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey..

This is my first review.

Personally I think this piece is great. On the whole I think you captured Jame's character really well.

Personally though, I don't think he would have had marriage in mind. Yes, he loved her, but I still don't think he would have done that.

But otherwise, I really liked it. And now I'm curious to listen the song. I haven't heard it.

And I like how you put in his 'tell'. That was clever.

Two thumbs up.
Matteic chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
What ? I didn't review this story ? Well, seems so. I put it in the C2 but I didn't review... I know, I'm lazy...

The only part I don"t agree with is when he wakes up in the clinic. I think in the lapse of time he managed to keep his eyes open he didn't have time to read anything... but if you prefer this !

So, your story is in the C2 "Bond and Vesper" - do I need to explain the title ? The creator is Xaphania - yes, the Xaphania who wrote "When I'm Yours".

Think you could write another story ?
andi chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
okay, this was beautiful. you took james's most vulnerable moments from the film and put them in a string of snapshots that work very well.

I especially liked this:

"Curious how the tears would not come. He began to fear that he would never feel anything again.

So much for getting out with at least a part of my soul…"

the concussion scene is also very believable - my first thought was that since he was in a foreign country, the nurses wouldn't necessarily all speak english, hence the signs :)

great job!