Reviews for Seireitei's Son
sweets chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
er... when is the next chapter coming out?
Evilhumour Author chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
waiting for more!
Evilhumour Author chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
really good
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
i don't think sleeping with Yachiru would very good idea. not only would he have the eleventh division after him, think mom and dad! loving it! love the kid character!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*shivers* I had a dream where I read those exact same words. It happens, but it's still creepy. Like when I had a dream where I searched for this one word on Merriam Webster Online, or when I had a dream where I threw a foam ball over some mats... creepy.

But the real question is: Does this mean your story is good or bad? Or is it an omen? Hm... an omen of things to come...
yuki-kami chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
i love the story! please countinue with the story!
ChocolateOranges chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Nice chapter ! *.*

Update soon please !
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Aww! That was really good! And QUITE interesting...*grin* are there gonna be any pairings in this? yaoi? cause I haven't seen anyone else who might be paired with Joukan yet...and right now, I don't like Chikara a single bit... _ ...anyways, post another chapter quickly please!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
ahh i liked this chapter...id also like it if ya updated just a little sooner ya know lol ;)
nostalgic-maiden chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
lols! that was a nice chapter ) so seireitei is full of arrogant lil shinigami children, eh? great job, update soon!

nostalgic-maiden
LuckySock chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
i love it!
Somebody chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
i never really read a story like this one. great work! keep it up. UPDATE PLEASE!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
o i liked how captain after captain showed up in the dojo for his training...
makimaki chapter 2 . 1/11/2007