Reviews for Between Curses and Blessings
Eeerrrrrmmmmmaaaggaaawwwdddd ...-.-
Edvylover259 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is AWESOME, cant wait to see what happensssssssss! But you havent updated in like 6 years...O_o...so i doubt you will anytime soon...haha but hey a girl can hope, right?
Amelia chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
please keep continue because it's really good,even the first chapter was already good. (I LIKE IT)

continue! continue! continue! continue! continue! continue! continue!
Kawai-NYAH chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love the beggening and l hope it will be intresting in the near future!
And yes! Edvy makes FFN go round! WOOt! :-D
dino kid chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
awsome! you should make anothere chapter to it soon! EdXEnvy RULEZ
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
you have an interesting story going so far, good luck with later chapters ;P
Alana84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Interesting start so far, I like it!

What happened to Al, is he dead? Oh, well, I bet we find out one day, hopefully!

Please continue, coz I want to read more! And yeah, you're quite right; Ed/Envy Rules!
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I like this story already! Please continue!
Crick118 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Nice. I love Tsubasa! XP Still feels almost SasuNaru-ish but I guess the green hair does make it different...

You know what's sad? Ther are literally no new good stories about Naruto OR FMA out right now! It's seriously pissing me off! I have nothing to do with my spare time! Damnit! Where'd all the good writers run off to? (Blaming you for this because you haven't updated recently. Just FYI.)

-(the seriously PO'd) Crick
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Loved it! I can't wait for more of this fic. It's started out great! ...and I want to find out what happened to Al, and I want to see more of Envy! xD

I liked your description of him when he was coming out of the portal. -drools-
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
cool story i will lo0k forward tonext chap
pretense chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Please continue! It has a really good beginning so i'll be waiting for the next chappies!

XD
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Good start. please continue
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
yummie Envy/Ed is the setting AU? i thought it was (there is no way Dante could be Queen in fma universe...'') but then there was the mention of automail and alchemy circle.. so is this set in a semi-au..? i know i'm repeating my question a little bit but i'm curious.. don't blame me - plz write the next chapter i'll give u chocolate cake if u do -holds up cake-
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw, so far it's really cute! w I can't wait to read the next chapter! Until then, keep up the great work!

Ja Ne,