Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I wish there'd be an update but 2006?! That's way to long ago...
Person chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm laughing right now, well, you know the choking kind since if I laugh my parents will shout for me to go to bed. Though, you haven't even worked on this story since 2006, delete it or something. One page, that's the best part. The fact that you only worked on it once then stopped, it's a great laugh. Though, this wasn't suppose to be a rude comment, please don't take offence. Have a lovely day!
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I like the idea of this story. It's been 8 years, please continue? *kawaii puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I was wondering when you were going to do the next chapter, (although I know that posting like this gets annoying) I was just wondering so I can read it happily. from what I was reading it's interesting and I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
awsome should longer please but keep up the good work
Ireviewed4you chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
When are you going to make more? D:
animeloveryugioh chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Please continue It cant end there
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
when will there be a next chapter?!
ruhanasasunaru chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
next chapter please! ,
kupkake2808 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
haha luv the story but I NEED TO NXT CHAPTER!11
Morgan AMV chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aaaaaaagh! I am frakin tired of this, and one thing why do you write stories if your not going to finish them. What if someone decided since you didnt finish it they would and try to take allllll the credit, and I mean when the story goes away a you die. Well, someday thatll happen, defianitly. I tired of you always writing so many stories, but not finishing them.
Tabky chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Need more! Don't JUST end it like this
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
... ... ... So ... Does sasuke like the kiss or ... Is itachi the one ... I don't get it
Fuckthat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012