Reviews for Holy Water
Warui-Usagi chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
I didn't know if you were still alive or not, but I'm glad that you are still writing these little drabbles. I love your stuff. This one was woderful, as usual. :D Can't wait for more!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Aww, sad. It was very good though. :)
A Wall Of IV chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
XD LMAO! Geez you love Embry to much. _ ' Haha. When I read the last line that Embry was helping her I started laughing so hard. XD Dude! I thought Quil was yours! XD

"Why are people always stalking me?"

Hahaha. Niicee. Isn't Bella's life great? -.- '
A Wall Of IV chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Aww. This one was sad. :( But still good!
A Wall Of IV chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Oh! This one was really good! A Lis of one shots of random ideas... Hmm... I should probably do one of these... (Seeing as I don't have the guts to write and actual Twilgiht fanfic... I'd rather give someone my idea nad let them write the story and I read it. XD)
A Wall Of IV chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey Hersheys! I went back to that link to this story you gave me on deviant art and deicided to read this! I don't really see the point since it is only a prolouge but I shall continue reading! -salutes-
GoodyGoody23 chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
Interesting. Jacob isn't always my favorite character, but it was good. Please update soon.
Lomesir chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
So utterly awesome. Jacob is the shiz. Keep 'em coming!
Warui-Usagi chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Hello again! In this one, I thought you did a very good job with Jasper. Not many people use him and I don't know why, but I thought that this was a very original piece and enjoyed it immensley. :D Can't wait to read more!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Okay, I've gone slightly insane now because I believe that these are wonderful little drabbles that DEFINATELY need more reviews, hence why I'm going through now and telling you what I thought of the the other two drabbles I read. This one, I thought, was a very, very well thought out introduction to the concept of "what if" and I thought you pulled it off beautifully. :D Great job!
TooMuchLoveforEdward chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
The last chapter makes the most sense...but good. Me like.
Warui-Usagi chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Holy crap! That was AWESOME! Fantastic. Superb. Wonderful. It was just...I LOVED the ending. That was brilliant. I didn't see it coming at all! Wow...this little story has just boosted you up to a favorites in my book. Excellent. XD
GoodyGoody23 chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Okay... weird, but just a little. I loved it. It was really good. Update soon please!
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Interesting...I like your point of view in these oneshots. It certainly makes you think. :) Keep up the great work!
fanciful.thoughts chapter 4 . 12/29/2006