Reviews for Reflections of Ruin
Lord Sia chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
Wow. I admit, having read the manga version of Sailor Moon, Lovecraft is a pretty good fit for that universe, but putting it all together like this?

Kudos to you, good sir.
Kyrrh chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
Good story, if not a bit creepy:) Are you going to do a sequel? You certainly left it wide open for one
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
As soon as her mother said "some sort of game for school girls" Usagi should have said

"A game that's what you think it is?. Your wrong this is about life & death, with the exception of Ranma we all have died and just a short while ago everyone was dead & I brought you all of you back now I have a friend who is missing, maybe dead but I am going to go find her. You don't like it kick me out of the clan"
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Ranma should argued that

Mr. kuonji engaged them even though he had called her his son several times & he ignored it

Shampoo issued a challenge for the food & being a sore loser gave her the K.O.D which cost her place in the village

& Ryoga was a case of wrong place wrong time
maryjane5000 chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
This deserves a sequal because there's a lot of unanswered questions

Are Ranma x Akane together?
Will there be a Double or Triple wedding*?
What happens to Nabiki now?
Do Akane x Nabiki become senshi or are the just honorary senshi?
Do Akane & Nabiki move to Jubban?
What happened to Genma, Nodoka & Kasumi?
What happened to Ukyo & Konatsu?
What happened to the Amazons?
What happened to the Kunos?

* Ranma x Akane, Hakura x Michru & Usagi x Mamaru
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
"You've become a beautiful young woman, my son"
Ka-spoing! Only in a Ranma story is that line normal.
Rhavis chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Fave-no-Jutsu!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
pff PRICE?
also wtf is with Cthulu
shugokage chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story and incredible ending!
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Aww ranma with akane? soooo canon. Shoulda hooked him/her up with one of she seishi :D . Good story, well written, nice job so far! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
...a butterfly flaps it's wings in Chicago?
you mean there's wildlife there? somehow, I get this feeling in my gut that it doesn't, so allow me to laugh my ass off.
Clare chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Strange and dark indeed. It's been a good read, and has been well written. Even though I don't like such dark stories, it has still been an enjoyable time. It's really a shame that a cliche 'everything goes back to normal' type of ending didn't happen. Sure it's overused and not very original, but I prefer them. Not that it matters what I prefer, it's your story and you did good :P

Ranma agreeing to help Usagi probably is my only complaint for the ending. She's been a friend, and really helped Ranma out. I can understand Ranma being reluctant to swear fealty to her, but I was certain that she would bow done to her instead of saying what she said. Maybe it's just me, but it seems a bit out of character for somebody who had just nearly destroyed the world.

Well, whatever. An omake/sequel/extra epilogue would be awesome to read. I'm a bit of a fan of a little bit of useless dialogue at the end.

Going to check out some of your other stories, and thanks for writing this for everybody!
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Well, at least Ranma still has Akane...
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
So... the world ends?
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
So, Saturn will nuke the world?