Reviews for Anger, Tears and Faith
ash-rox chapter 1 . 2/5/2007

x ash x
r chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is a nice, moving fic, but I'd do something about those block paragraphs of doom.
Phx chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I will be honest, I had seen this story posted and had started to read it before but there are a couple of paragraphs that are so long, I found them hard to read, so I gave up. Sorry, cause I read it tonight and enjoyed the story. I will admit, and I hope you don't mind, but I copy and pasted it onto a word document and then spaced it so it was easier to read.

It is a wonderful story but I do think you should consider reposting the chapter with proper spacing. It just makes it a lot easier on the reader.

Other than that. I felt so bad for Sam. he really was only trying to help when he found the faith healer and Dean's dying actually would have been harder on him than on dean. Cause it is always hardest on the ones left behind. So wah! Poor Sammy!
Proops chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
this story was... amazing. i added you, your stories, to my favorites. i love your writing, and now i am cryying, . pretty much. this was so well written, i saw it happen clearly in my mind. the emotion was so intense, amazing job :)
Devil of My Family chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow, that was a huge chick-flick... loved it!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Its fic is wonderful :-)

pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was great. I wish something like this could happen in the show.
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
aw that was amazing it was cute while never being to cute- and very much realistic i could c that in the show :) write more soon
friendly chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
tha was really good. Just a suggestion to try to break the paragraphs up. It gets hard to read when they are so close together..

Great job, can't wait to see more from you,
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
amazing loved it you should the characters emotions perfectly. and yes i agree they should of talked more about this stuff like the aslyumm especially instead of just dropping it. who nows it may eb brought up again. but any way loved the fic was beautiful
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was a great story! I know we'll NEVER see anything like this on the show, but I LOVED it! Welcome aboard and I hope to see more of your stories now that you're here.

Try to keep the paragraphs to a reasonable length next time. I had to get a sheet of paper to keep my place on the screen for a couple of them. That's my only suggestion.

I love big brother mode Dean.
angelzlovely chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i completely love this! good work D
FaithfulLurker chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I was crying! That was so touching. They need to do something like this on the show. Really loved it. It's going in my favorites.
Master Li chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw so cute! The Ultimate chick-flick moment. Excellent job!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »