Reviews for Anger, Tears and Faith
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Beautifully written, I expect to see more of your work around here soon :-)
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
THAT WAS THE GREATEST CHICK FLICK MOMENT I HAVE EVER READ! Beautiful!

I love Sammy's little breakdown and Deam kicking into big brother mode as he saw Sam sob...that was just so effin adorable!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ooh...Sammy angst heaven. Loved it! Sam's 'I didn't know' was my favourite scene in Faith.

Lovely stuff.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hey there! I don't know if you'll get this, the review stuff isn't working again. Some people are gonna say this is too schmooppy but I liked it. Some part of me loves it when Dean is so sweet to Sam. Tender, I guess.

One small suggestion to make this easier to read, you need to cut those big sections into more paragraphs, it's really difficult to follow them. It makes the reader skim.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ok...this story was really really good. It was very touching that Dean showed his 'softer' side. And I loved the part where he made the mental comment about the whole thing already being a major 'chick flick moment', that was great! I just have one suggestion for any stories you might put on in the future... try and double space them when you type it. A couple of the paragraphs were about a mile long and it was hard to try and make sure you were reading on the right line. It just makes it easier on the readers' eyes. Other then that it was an awesome story!

Keep up the good work!

~Mustangs!~

~I'm looking forward to more stories from you! Your writing style is amazing!~
snfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Interesting. I liked this. Hope to see more from you.

-snfan
eliza-w chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I loved your story so much! It was fantastic. Just made me wanna cry...

Only one thing problem though. One of the paragraphs (2nd or so) was so long that my eyes hurt. (only a very tinsy bit)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3