Reviews for Candles, Gloves, Lighters and Playing Cards
satomika chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
same here...
'bout: "Yes, I love my Swamp Rat and my volatile pyromaniac. I'm a huge fan of X-men. Rogue's always been my number one character...Rogue and Remy in the comic- verse and Rogue and John in the movie-verse."

although i don't want to read rogue/remy coz ive never read the comics and the cartoons now became a fraction in my memory... 'sides i LOVE john!

more servings of John/Marie, please!
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i totally feel the same way as you lol i love remy and rogue and always will they are perfect but i also have a guilty pleasure for rogue and pyro xP as soon as i read your authors note at the beginning i knew remy would be in it and i almost didnt wanna read cuz i find it so difficult with the stories where she has to choos between the two of them, but this one was well written and didnt make me sad lol.

Great story!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow. Just wow. I loved it :) I love how jealous John was and how he wanted to buy out the candle stand ;) very IC. Nice job on this!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That is so cute
MnMGrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love it and yet feel deprived that it was but one chapter. Of course, I knew this going in to it, but one can't help but want more of your writing especially with our three favorite guys with dear Rogue in the middle of it all! I'm honestly torn between wanting you to write more of her with Pyro and more with Gambit, but I'll live either way if you just keep writing.

~MnM Grl
lvswtht chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I loved it. It was cute and I love Remy. I totally agree with you about them. THey belong together;just not in the movies. When it comes to movies it's either Logan or John. Great one-shot.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I was rooting through your profile and came across this story, and yes I read the one before it. I loved them both, this was the best though. You mixed my 4 fav characters (Rogue, Pyro, Gambit, Wolverine)...It was a sweet story, and shows what lengths people will go through to protect those they love. Beautiful story!
Princeps Invidia chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was excellent, I especially liked how you portrayed John as Rogue's boyfriend...very refreshing from his usual attitude. Thank you for this one, it has made my day.
invincible before you chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was really good. And I agree with you on the Rogue/Gambit and Rogue/Pyro thing. It really shouldn't be any other way.
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
JOHN NOT REMY JOHN! lol thanks for the sequel
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
hmm... j'aime this here fic... You write remy Really well, chica. There are a couple of sentences in the beginning that are a little... off... but other than that, it's great. i didn't get the whole plot thing, but hey. Not as important as the lovey dovey stuff. i would love to see John and Remy duke it out over Rogue. Can we all say 'Ka-blooey'?

Ebon Hush
dragon tears1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
OH I SO hope that you'll write other stories about ryro! I LOVE the over protective jonh! That's so great!
RedSmileyFace chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
good stuff! I liked the gambit and pyro interaction, and the pyro and wolverine interaction. well written. i agree with you about the romy in the comic verse and ryro in movie verse, good thought... i might have to work with that eventually.

i also liked how this was a one shot, everything flowed and it ended nicely too. you'd think it would be easy, but no.

good stuff.
Rosebleed chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Loved it!

And I like how Logan and John had a bonding moment at the

and i like how you put Remy in there