Reviews for Twisted Experimentation
amber.keys1996 chapter 21 . 4/17
Aaaah that's a horibal place to end it write more pretty please...;D
BlazeVein chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Just wanted to say that you did a great job with this fic. Truly enjoy it.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
We're making a fan film called Severus Snape and the Marauders! Check out our website to find out when we're launching our Kickstarter!
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
cool fic
thaumaturge1618 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is incredible. You are a brilliant author with bucketloads of talent. All your stories have such wonderful plots and characters - your incredible muse and your brilliant ability to write plots, develop characters and keeping the readers hooked with riveting writing ability. Am a huge fan. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this gem. While I hope you will return back and write a sequel to this one - the ending was suitably poignant. I especially love how you have developed the protagonist Ripley's character through the story - how he regains his balance and human side while still retaining the strong, talented soldier. Beautiful mesh up with HP fandom. keep writing :) and Take care
akj chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
You do write very thorough plots. This one was enjoyable and unique. Your characterization is believable as well.
rainlele chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed this story, an interesting twist.
WickedBlue chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Brilliant fic. Great story line, wonderful slash and everybody is in character. Love it. Thank you for completing it.
DemeRain chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
For me, in the realm of fanfiction, Dark Angel was always the untouchable story. I was so heart broken over the cancelation all those years ago, that apart from the DVDs and the spin off novels, I never sought out any continuation to the story. I came across your story a while back and saved the bookmark. The crossover excited me, but the incomplete status made me wait. Now that I've read it, I'd like to thank you for reminding me how much I miss this story and how remiss I've been in ignoring the fanfiction out there for it.

I love your Riley. He is the perfect complement to Max and Alec. Max, who is so serious in her morals, but finds it difficult to escape her training. Alec, who uses sarcasm and nonchalance to hide his own darkness. Riley on the other hand, embraced his training and hatred, and overtime learned to forgive and grow as a person. But it is the fact he is still willing to put a bullet in someone when necessary that I love.

Phoenix catcher, thank you for writing and completing this.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
supert history
GreenHaven89 chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
It's a bit unreal how ridiculously amazing your stories are. Really, really great job on this one!

Thanks for sharing!
Chad
Niwaki chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
this is just as great as I remember it, though I had to read it over to remember all the details;P I'd really like to see what ended up happening with Dumbles and his group, whether they actually caught up to the news(Hermione) and their reactions and generally the results of the take down of Voldie that the Brittish military was talking about. but I do understand why you ended where you did and you wrapped up the story nicely- I am so in love with all your fanfics that I could kiss you thank you so much for updating this!

p.s. I really loved this crossover over ever since I first read this almost a year ago but I haven't been able t find any worthwhile fics at FF. perhaps you know some? if you do feel free to send me the names;) I would really appreciate it:D

have a nice day3
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
While I do wish that you had kept writing this story, I am very happy with the ending and appreciate the fact that you actually COMPLETED this since most authors would have abandoned it. Thank you so much! All of your crossovers are just wonderful and great to read. I really loved the tough Harry in this one because I feel like most people end up writing Harry as a femenine wimp...
Laesk chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
i have to say this has been a very good story and a great read. thank you for sharing it with us all
amokima chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
I absolutely iloved/i this story. Pity you're not doing a sequel as this is my favourite story of yours.

Good job.