Reviews for To Touch Heaven
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this chapter is so sad
lex1621 chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
I can't wait to read more! I absolutely love that you have both Sessys and Kagomes fathers into the mix.
Melissa chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
feudal/fudal; in the same sentence, it should be "times' sake"

eras/era's

scent/sent

I like the characterization of Kagome's dad. I don't remember anyone else portraying him like this.
Melissa chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
mourning/morning

too/to

through/threw

its/it's

lessons/lesson's

Pace is good, and it's emotional without seeming cheesy. I think it's a good idea to mostly focus on Inuyasha's grief. Obviously everyone is mourning, but going through everyone could get tedious.
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
you asked for it...

in the summary (not summery) it should be 'through,' not 'threw'

paragraphs 5,7&13: 'through' again

towards the end: 'scent' not 'sent.' in the same sentence, it should be "mother's" with an apostrophe.

a bit later on: "She suddenly felt her being lowered." perhaps this should be 'he'?

I didn't notice any egregious grammatical or punctuation mistakes, though I think you overuse ellipses.

So far, this seems like a good indication of things to come (I only read the first chapter). I'll read some more when it's not 4am.
WispingWillow chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
hiya! umm i luvvles u fic! . its very entertaining and i like the subtle hints of humor placed throughout it :)

umm... one thing i have noticed that really bugs me and i thought i should inform you of is that in the fic instead of typing through your typing threw.. just a lil typo that was bugging me lol anywhoo cant wait til the next chappie and huzzah to the new laptop lol and also *kicks Bob in the ass* get a move on baka! lmao!

til next we meet!

Emmi
Chicke chapter 9 . 6/7/2007
I think you have a really wonderfull story here! keep up the good work and i can not wait to read more. i really li8ke how your story is an original. i love your style of writting so much that i will check your profile after this to see if you have other sess kag stories.
DemonDeReves chapter 9 . 6/7/2007
aww! I was hoping I missed a chap but only the new one. so I reread the 8? before I read 9 for nuttin... oh well! I dont know if you said somthing about it but can she change her gown into somthing else? like a kimono or tunic or somthing like her uniform?

-Nation
Erin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wonderful fiction! But... I dunno... Do you think you could hurry it up with the update, already? DAMN CHICK! It's been months and I'm beginning to lose interest! I KNOW you've got more chapters, I'VE SEEN THEM!

Lasako: ... You know, you COULD just tell me this out loud as I'm STANDING right next to you...

Erin: SHUT UP! Once you get home, you UPDATE OR DIE!

Lasako: Meep! *Slides away* Yes, ma'am...
tili19 chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
why have you stoped such a good story?
Miracle-writer chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
UPDATE! lol... This is great!
DemonDeReves chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
I would do more than that . hehehe... I have absolutely no idea where that came from lol. I was bored so while I was thinking of things to write I was skimming your profile. I love lain, and its a pretty awesome name to say. I saw all the anime you have but spiral, negima and betterman. you should watch naruto... ahh wait its only good in japanses. well you can see it on youtube. the stuff on cartoonetwork gets rid of blood, the voices are messed up and less violence. great now I sound like a nerd!

anyhow, I love this fic and I cant wait for the next chapter to come out. I kinda like to ask questions in my reviews to give the writer ideas. some even use what I ask XD. will kagome see her mother? what of rin? are inuyasha and the rest of them out of the story? will koga be in this fic? thats all I can think of. good luck!

-Reves
DemonDeReves chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Since you seem to want reviews so much I decided to leave one.

'helped keep the young kit survive'

reading that just felt weird, other than that the chapter was great! and there we no tears until he called her mommy!... and I never shed them so ha! lol

I might reveiw again depending on if I find somthing wrong or sotmhing I like that I want to comment on.

-Reves
WolvesLunarRose chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
This is a really good story and i cant wait to read more of it so plz up-date as soon as yoyu can and make Kags force sesshy to do the chicken dance latter on as a joke!
Solaira chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Cool update. Sesshy's dad is pretty cool but his mother is a ROYAL BITCH. To attack ones own offspring is seriously wrong. She also needs a major attitude adjustment. I love how you protrayed Shippo in this chapter, his actions would make any parent very proud to call him son. Keep up the great writing. I shall be looking forward to your next update.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »