Reviews for Against the waves of fate
vvv chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
great storie update soon
vash3055 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
this needs to be continued
animezfan chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
It was interesting and my only problem was how you made all the Ranma characters seem somewhat weak. I think others have already said this so I'm not going into that anymore but I think you should know (unless you've already checked that) Umisenken allows the user to become invisible-ish (erases all traces of their presence)and does a whole heap of other stuff SO it would be impossible for Naruto to even see where Ranma has gone and definitely not possible for the ninja to stick a tag on Ranma unless he flung it around and got lucky...provided Ranma didn't dodge. Um...Genma does have a known trait-he's actually a good martial artist who created the -Senken techniques.

Naruto and Hinata are cute together :)
Zelara chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Foot notes. Use them. Please.
kyubinaruto-phoenixjohn chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
great story pleasse update
DeltaKyuubi chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
hitokiri battousai chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
ooh that was so good! i think that yuo should put in a bit more about the classes, cuz it would be hilarious! oh, and get naruto-chan and hinata-chan to kiss!
AiSard chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
interesting fic tho the fact that Akatsuki will be butting in sooner or later is bad and good? i dont want them to on one hand but on the other they need an opposition for any sort of plot and im just not as familiar with ranma (what with having forgotten most of it having read it some 6-7 years ago)

anyways, interesting, hope you update soon
ComicXArena chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
LOL. How high up are they in school?
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
TenWings chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
dam it
Alarose chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
please write the next chapter soon!
killroy777 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
updates plox?
Surfwizard chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
I'm sure some people would find it intersting if Naruto took another chidori to the chest to save some person's life because Sasuke missed. Good story
ShadowCrawler7 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Awesome story. I like how you developed Naurto and Hintas relationship and kind of left it open ended. Good balance of abilities as well. A good fun short story.