Reviews for Chronovices, Digimon Adventure 04
Green Garden chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Please get back to writing this. I'm enjoying this story. It deserves to be continued. Get back to it if you can. Take care.
AllyrienDM chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
Yay Blitz! Yay - yeah, I know, I changed my name, again. Will I ever make up my mind? Nooo...

~Sandry~
Echoes of the Mind chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
It was good work.
Izumi Ryu chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
Hmmm...Interesting. An event in the Digital World during the Myotismon saga. One question: Where does Alan fit in all this?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
About time. Looking forward to seeing what Alan's next foe will be.
Crystal Cat chapter 5 . 4/8/2002
*Frowns at her Grandmother* That's just not nice...*Pouts* Good chapter Blitz! You don't know how suprised I was to see this on the list when I got to school! Keep up the Good work! TNT
SSJLinx chapter 4 . 12/25/2001
It is Ash nicely done like alwasy see ya
Echoes of the Mind chapter 4 . 12/23/2001
Nice chapter man. Those teo may have problem in the future. Can't wait for the next one.
Crystal Cat chapter 4 . 12/21/2001
*glareing at Cal* Idiot...Great chapter Blitz! Wonderful! I love it! *Grinning* But I wish you'd let me slap some sense into her! See ya next time!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 12/21/2001
Have to say I agree with Crystal. This ain't Care Bears. If one of the real nasties turn up (Devimon, Myotismon or the like), the pascifist approach could get you killed.
sandry chapter 3 . 11/17/2001
*grin* I'm a bit behind on my reading... spontaneously getting obsessed with mushy romance movies does that to you...
Izumi Ryu chapter 3 . 11/7/2001
So you're going all over the digimon saga with this one. (I wonder what would happen if they got mixed up in the Apocalymon fight) Good job, though
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 11/2/2001
"HUNTING CANNON"? I thought that attack was called 'SOLAR RAY'.
TripleC Squared chapter 3 . 11/1/2001
*chears* Yay!Next part! Perfect Blitz-san! Keep it UP!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 9/7/2001
Thanks for the edit. In answer to my own question, Velocimon should revert to Sentaimon during the trip back (ala Digimon 02). You'd have thought Pyro Thrower (a Fire attack) would have done more damage to a Bug Digimon, but never mind...