Reviews for Battles with Basilisks
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 7/8
scotsoe chapter 1 . 6/30
This is excellent! I can't believe how well you fit this into his character and the story
Good Idea chapter 1 . 5/25
He still finds a way to take credit for other peoples' work when he actually did the stuff he published for once. I love how he is still in character even when he isn't an idiot. All about himself. I'd bet that his Animagus form would be a peacock.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/24
Love this! So incredibly awesome.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17
nicely done; thank you!
laverick.thatcher chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Hahah, really enjoyed this! Was a real romp, and Lockheart still the same guy, only competent! Great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was beautiful.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Nicely done.
purple-papoose chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Okay. So Lockhart as a hero was amazingly hard to digest, though regardless of that- its a stunningly written story. What sealed it for me was the ending. "There's a spider on your collar." To quote Ron- "Bloody brilliant mate!"
0rigami chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Ahahah... way to go, Lockhart )
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Brilliant story, I love how you subvert his character like this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
lol. cool. If only Lockhart wasn't incompetent...
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I hadn't read anything like this but I quite enjoyed it. I was dubious that Lockhart could be Lockhart and still have done everything in his books but you have proved me wrong with this. And the ending touch where Hermione is still cured of her Lockhart obsession but Ron thinks he's alright was perfect.
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh, this was brilliant! Great action sequences, everyone very much in character and you carried off the AU premise masterfully. Well done!