Reviews for Dependency
Heathcliff000 chapter 9 . 11/30
this story was amazing, I loved the whole thing no matter how short. great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Abrupt end, but nice fic.
Gigikoch chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Thanks for uploading it.
Mew-Mew chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
That was a great story, I loved it!
Avalonmagic chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
This was AMAZING!
And I think that you are a AWESOME Author!
Pokemonpuppy chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
For the whole time I was reading this i was saying NOOO, YOU AND LATIAS ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. Then i imagined a baby latias with the main character. AWWWWWW
Ryu Dragonclaw chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Aww... So cute!
oogabooga oogabooga chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
well i have 1 thing to say (A VERY BAD THING) hey i thought i got you out of my reviews (TOO BAD SO SAD) well very good story 9.5

(MEDIOCRE 6.7) shut up darkshade! (MEMEMEMEMEMEME) shut up fat boy

(DONT CALL ME FAT YOU F***ING JEW)
8TailFox chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
I love this story one of my Favorites I hope you can make more of it Latios or Latias Transformation that wood be great.
Teraunce chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
Nice new story. nice way of leaving yourself a loophole for a sequel. Interesting transformation. 15/10. faved & alerted.
Sam PD chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Hello again. Yes the one who thought that the main chatrater was female. Cures my stupidity. Anyway I'm here to inform you that Chambre is misspelld. It's spelled Chamber. Just thought I let you know. Anyway I'm here root'en for you to make Fantastic story's. :)
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
I feel compelled to submit a review. Truly, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. It nearly brought me to tears. You did a really good job. It's as though I was reading fairy tales all over again...Great job!
Sam PD chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
I have a feeling that another story will come after this one. I can see it now.
Sam PD chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
God I'm an idiot. Just something in the story coviced me he was female.
Sam PD chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
A MALE! WTH! IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW LATIOS IS MALE. THEIR ARE NO FEMALE LATIOS! ... Unless you plan on makeing them mate! (FACE OF HORROR APPAERS)