Reviews for Arguments
Lolly1o1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Aww as much as I love Kouga (3) I really liked this story and I'm not mad at you for killing him :)
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
U HAVE LACK OF EMOTION
LIKE THE RAPE SEEN U HOLD NO SIDE OF WHAT EMOTION SHE WAS HOLDING AND ALSO TRYING TO MAKE IT A LITTLE HUMORS IS NOT FUNNY AND DOESN'T FIT THE ALMOST RAPE SEEN AS WELL AS INUYASHA I THINK HE WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY AND ACTUALLY TRIED TO KILL KOUGA. AND THEN THERE THE WHOLE THING WITH KOUGA DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M A FULL INU/KAG FAN BUT I STILL DON'T SEE WHY YOU MAKE KOUGA THE BAD GUY, FOR GOD SAKES IN THE FINAL ACT KOUGA HELPS DEFEAT NARAKU AND YET U MAKE HIM THE BAD GUY
AND BASICALLY THE LACK OF EMOTION IS WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS STORY AND I SORRY TO SAY I DO NOT AGREE THAT KAGOME WOULD BE SO FORGIVING AND WEATHER U KNOW IT OR NOT ONCE A GUY HITS A GIRL, IT MAY TAKE A YEAR OR EVEN TEN YEARS BUT ONCE HE CROSS THAT LINE IN HITTING A WOMAN THERE'S NO GOING BACK, KIND OF THE SAME THING WITH MURDER
PamixMarci chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I like these 2 chapters much and I don't like that it ends here. But that is because I want to know what happens after this to them. I think you make a good job. So keep on writing stories.
oooOutisooo chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I THINK you should tell us EXACTLY how they feel during the next week!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Okay, how the heck did he get Sesshomaru to help?
sailormoonlover chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
It's a great story! I just want to know why Sesshomaru helped them. Does he and Inuyasha finally get along? Anyways, great story and KEEP WRITING!

Sincerely,

~Miss. Amy~
Spider Tara Moonshadow chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
You should continue this. Its really good actually. It was kind of cool he'd trust Sesshoumaru to protect Kagome and that Kouga was the one to be the enemy in this one. Keep it up your writing is really good.
mountainflower chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
liked the story,and the fact the 2 brothers was helping each other.
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Well, I liked it, except for the creepy evil stalker Kouga...I did love Sesshy-onii protecting Kags, though! It was awesomeness!
rain silverninja chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
i am sorry i am not one for flames but i wanted to hear a but more on this story like why sesshomaru and inuyasha dident kill each other and what was with the sudden change in kouga? that is all other then that i liked it.
COAIM chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
great story! keep on writting!
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Ashley likey Ashley likey alot!
tigers-blood-tears chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
please continue withe the story. that is after your break i relly love it. even though i prefer sesshomaru and kagome together this was okay seeing as sessy will still be in the story. but please after you are done with your breake from writing you can writea sequal.
Alanna-sama chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
including when sess came into the picture
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
I enjoyed this story very much; thanks