Reviews for Another 2 AM
hhrpryd42 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
OHMYGOD. Maiden, you wrote a House fic! I actually had been receving alerts for you and just sort of ignoring them because they'd been FMA and a lot of that...I was waiting for some Inuyasha again but you wrote House instead! This makes me so enormously happy!

Okay, the fic. I love it! I understand your concern for OOC but it also makes perfect sense that fatherhood would change House, so I think you're okay here. Also, where's Cameron, if she's the mother...?

Anyway, I love it! I love that you're writing Housefic now. Keep up the good work! D

~Misao
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
yay! i love house, just started watching it. i like so far! hehe. can't see house as a father for some reason. i can, sort of, but it's very hard. ;) but u do a great job of it. update soon!

-Lina
Lechan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I must say, it's difficult to picture house as a daddy, but, if he ever was one, that would be him. - Espescially if he had a daughter. Lame or not, he'd flatted the ass of any boy stupid enough to come after his baby girl. He did buy a motor cycle after all. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! besides, he doesn't have to run fast, just know how to operate a car, to catch a fleeing pervert. It's cute. I like it. - Try a real Cameron(Sp?)/House next. - I'll be waiting!

Lotsa love,

Lechan
xyber116 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Great fic.
thymefortea chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Gah! I love Daddy!House. It's *not* OOC...he knows how to be tender at moments, like with the senator. Glad I'm not the only one who imagines him saying that to a little bundle of House joy when I watch that scene and it shows his face! I'd love to see more Daddy!House oneshots from you! This was actually very *in* character...House can be House and still a loving (and overprotective, as I'm sure he would be) dad. *big grin*
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This makes me want to see an episode with House playing daddy. Even if he isn't the daddy, him and a baby for the day would be very entertaining and heart warming i believe. He would be a big teddy bear of a dad, has to be, he's too serious about almost everything else. Good job.
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aww, I absolutely loved it! It was adorable and written correctly-I spotted no grammatical mistakes or spelling errors. Good job. Wouldn't a daddy House be uber-cute? lol

Hope to read more from you soon!

-Sam