Reviews for My Name Is Haruno Sakura
LittleLolitaChick chapter 29 . 6/24
Long time fan here ! Thanks for writing this story. I hope you're well.
USADewgong chapter 31 . 10/26/2018
Hi. I love this fic. It is really really good. You made me feels so much in the story I was reading. I was cry and I felt so sad for Sakura. But I felt hope and happy love too when she found friends, family and even love to Ino! I cherish this story. It's great to read it again many times over the years. You won't update and that is sad but ok. But thank you for writing and not deleting it. It stills bring a smile on my face. :)
Asarai21 chapter 31 . 10/17/2018
Please update! I love this story so much and need to know how it continues
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
So what is the story about
The Book Bunny Bag chapter 31 . 7/14/2018
In started reading ths in May 2018, and I have to say that this was an outstanding read. I love so much of this and I would recommend it to anyone.
It really saddens me to see how long ago this great piece of literature is left un updated by the author, especially after where this last chapter was going. Leaving us to ponder on how Sakura was going to deal with her new living standers, after being homeless, to middle class, to working class student, this wonderful fiction read covers so many aspects of life in such beautiful detail and allows us to sympathize with this 1st world 21st century problems that plague our society today. From mental illness to sexuality to living standers of all ages, fear and anxiety is present in all of the characters you have writen and it can easily immerse into this world paint by your mind.
As a bisexual that has delt with depression, I've felt these feelings of rejection and hopelessness. However, all I want to express to you is my gratitude for making something so human and beautiful.
I hope you update soon.
Himeko5 chapter 31 . 5/10/2018
I have been fallowing this fan fiction since the second chapter went up and even though its been a really long time since the last update I really do hope its picked up again one day.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/2/2018
This might be a lost cause, looking at the update date for this story, but- I really hope there's more of this to come- you write very well, and the premise is wonderfully interesting.
Sakura Haruno chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
This is really AMAZING! Hope you make more soon. Like I said before this is so AMAZING! Can't wait for you to make more this story is so AWESOME and good I really LOVE this story.
Ominousity chapter 31 . 1/16/2018
i love this story of how she dug herself out of poverty
iceangelz19 chapter 31 . 10/2/2017
I love this fanfiction and that last part... really hit home. Being queer and knowing you'll inevitably be either kicked out or treated badly when you come out if your family or who you live with is homophobic... I cried a little. But I love Sakura and her character development and the plot and just everything! So I hope you are continuing this
lunamoon531 chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
I'm enjoying this so far :)
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
I'm crying and it's so sad agh
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Eeeeeee! This looks so interesting!
Wolfsnare chapter 31 . 9/13/2017
Looking forwards to seeing Konohamaru's response to this :D
This is a great story, though I guess it won't be finished anytime. I know you're probably busy, but if you're ever bored and have nothing to do, could you just read the story again to see if you're still at least a little motivated to upload another chapter? If not that's understandable, cause most people lose interest in writing fanfics as they grow older, but yeah. Just wondering. (cause jeez man, that was a cliffhanger you left it at .-.) jkjk xD (it really was though)
SakuraAkatsuki chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Man, I started crying... its cruel how your life fits when you read some random story and how cruel it is when you realize that that was what you were and are.
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »