Reviews for My Name Is Haruno Sakura
iceangelz19 chapter 31 . 10/2
I love this fanfiction and that last part... really hit home. Being queer and knowing you'll inevitably be either kicked out or treated badly when you come out if your family or who you live with is homophobic... I cried a little. But I love Sakura and her character development and the plot and just everything! So I hope you are continuing this
lunamoon531 chapter 6 . 9/16
I'm enjoying this so far :)
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 9/16
I'm crying and it's so sad agh
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 9/16
Eeeeeee! This looks so interesting!
Wolfsnare chapter 31 . 9/13
Looking forwards to seeing Konohamaru's response to this :D
This is a great story, though I guess it won't be finished anytime. I know you're probably busy, but if you're ever bored and have nothing to do, could you just read the story again to see if you're still at least a little motivated to upload another chapter? If not that's understandable, cause most people lose interest in writing fanfics as they grow older, but yeah. Just wondering. (cause jeez man, that was a cliffhanger you left it at .-.) jkjk xD (it really was though)
SakuraAkatsuki chapter 3 . 9/11
Man, I started crying... its cruel how your life fits when you read some random story and how cruel it is when you realize that that was what you were and are.
OTrizy chapter 29 . 5/24
Why do I always defend Ino's mom in my mind by thinking that Ino over reacts. ughh
OTrizy chapter 25 . 5/24
omg l would have liked to see Suigetsu and Konohamaru's reaction
OTrizy chapter 1 . 5/24
Ughh Asuma
I suddenly remembered this story out of the blue. This is still my favorite fanfiction I've ever read! Even if it never gets finished, thank you so much for writing this!
Taimmyj chapter 31 . 2/18
is four years enough time huyuuudsiufsduvuidvjvvjfvb (thats me crying cause i love this story and i morn over its incomplete status)
Anonymous chapter 31 . 12/12/2016
awesome story
GotNoName123 chapter 31 . 11/7/2016
Asuma is making me strongly, strongly dislike him in this
Fidele1 chapter 31 . 10/6/2016
Hello! First, I want to say that I LOVELOVELOVE this story! I've read it multiple times throughout the years and it still holds up and I still experience the same feelings and emotions I did the first time around. I was wondering if you have completely given up on this story. If so, frankly, I'd be a bit sad and disappointed at first,but then at peace and accepting of your choice. You've created something very special and dear to many people, including myself, so any type of closure would be comforting. If you're undecided as to whether you will or not; well, I'll still be here hoping that you put out another amazing chapter. :)
Botmj chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
omfg communication how could this be?
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »