Reviews for My Name Is Haruno Sakura
Botmj chapter 30 . 6/19
omfg communication how could this be?
Botmj chapter 22 . 6/19
Ooh the romance is very much better executed. No exaggeration or anything, though that might just be my preference. I guess it's just much better this time around since there's more emotional bonds than just what seemed to be lust at first.
Botmj chapter 20 . 6/19
Mn. I usually don't write reviews but it's been bothering me that you're misdiagnosing Konohamaru's mother. Bipolar sudden mood switches between mania and depression. If anything, the mother has delusional disorder. (It's late and I'm prob half asleep typing this.)

On another note, since I'm actually utilizing the feedback function of this site, I want to say I'm glad I endured the first few chapters. It was rocky, up till the point where Sakura got a home, the fic was really unstable. Dramatic death and sudden Ino personality change? There was really no reason to introduce her as mean, when it was pretty much wiped clean and never reintroduced as to why she acted like a bitch when Sakura and her met in the bath.

I don't have any real problems with TenTen dying except that it was really rushed and I didn't feel like it had much of an impact on plot at that time. 3 chapters in and I don't know where the story is going, only to have the protag's best friend killed off to what? Introduce Ino and get some sweet sweet character development maybe. Great until you realize Ino never truly solved and found out why Sakura was grieving so and it wasn't really utilized to its full capacity.

I would like to applaud you on the obvious improvement in writing btw. From the first chapter, which was all tell and not show, to this, there was clearly a quality spike.

Good things to highlight is that the plot seems strong now, without odd splashes of romance that was just brushed off and forgotten by something else. Maybe I'll be proven wrong in the next few chapters though.
Hey here is a huge fan speaking.
It's been close to 3 years since you updated MNIHS and i was wondering if you are intenting to finish it.
The Ruffler chapter 17 . 5/6
Okat I'm stopping right here, and I even haven't started on this chapter. But I want to catch up so bad...but I can't...it's 5:07 and I need my sleep for reading this amazing story! Anyways good luck writing on the rest of the story! Ps I think this is the longest review I've done yet!
Wowthisficisgood chapter 31 . 4/27
Hello! I realize now that this was updated 3 years ago and might not be continuing, but I have hope! This was one of the best stories I have read on this site, and as you probably know that is saying something. You are an incredible writer and this fic moved me in so many ways and I am incredibly lucky to have found it. I am not in the Naruto fandom and I did not care one bit because this was so good. I hope you never stop writing, because you will keep changing lives with your words. After finishing this at 12:30 at night, this needed to be said. You have written something that started about 10 years ago, which is amazing in itself, but it continues to influence people to this day! I have no clue how to sum this up, but you are awesome and I really ejoyed reading it and constantly impressed at the time and reasearch and detail you put into each chapter (even though that is such an understatent and this turned rambley)
Potterhead2082001 chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this fanfiction and it's one of the best i've ever read. The thing I like about this fanfiction is that they don't get together after only 1 chapter (like countless others i've read). I wish this was complete though.
thopaez chapter 31 . 3/6
Hello! I love your story and I would love to upgrade is the last continuaras..tu 2013 ...'re going to continue? I'm sure many expect the upgrade ... is a great story, thanks for your time.
zoopdedo chapter 31 . 12/25/2015
Welp, its 2015. And you apparently updated last in 2013. Not gonna complain or anything. It was a lovely story and I appreciated every moment reading it. Thanks for your time and effort put into it :)
To think, I haven't even watched Naruto :3
taeny10 chapter 31 . 12/23/2015
Well im only reading this in 2015, its been 2 years since u last updated. But im not complaining cos im pretty sure its hard to stay commited to writing and completing a fanfic this long. And with real life things to take care? It sure is hard. Nonetheless, great fanfic:)
Shadow XRipper chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
After reading this fanfic for the fourth time (maybe fifth? I lost count) I realized I had to make a comment on the fic MNIHS. I'm the kind of person that almost never post's a review except it really necessary (sue me) which apparently it is. you've probably had a lot going on in your life and I doubt you'd really have time for a fanfic anymore, it's a shame this was never completed though.(Just a suggestion you could always make an epilogue or a summary detailing everything that happened later or how it ended) And again thanks for the great story it'll always be one of my favourites.
Sharad chapter 31 . 11/4/2015
I love this story alot... I must have red this story at least 6-8 times fully... I hope u will update someday soon
meme990 chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
ITS SO GOOD! I have read this fanfic over 10 times! That only because i would read it and just be all like "yes this is good" then I'll just loose that feeling after like a couple of months and then I'll read it again. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS AWSOME PLEAE UPDATE! I don't even mind if it's a short chapter it would be cool to see what happens next! Will Sakura move in with Karin? Will konahamaru freak at asuma because he would be breaking their promise that they made after saratobi died? There so much to ask! I can't wait till the next chapter!
iyannariel chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
I really like this story so far. I have a very busy schedule but I always find time to read at least one chapter of your story a day! I really like it. Not just because of InoSaku or because Sakura is my favorite character but because I think this is a REALLY interesting story. Very well thought out! I'm excited to continue reading!

I'm also happy that there is mentions of SasuNaru in here! They're my OTP! I wasn't expecting that from a Sakura fic.

I love her character in here. It's very different from in the Naruto universe but I think for AU she's perfect! Her character makes a lot of sense given her background.

And I think your doing wonderful at developing her sexuality. Especially for a straight girl... but I guess I wouldnt really know though because I'm also a straight girl. Lol

Love the story! Looking forward to eventually reading more! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2015
Lol why was ino looking "incredulously" at sakura after the first kiss?
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »