Reviews for My Name Is Haruno Sakura
hope you update soon love the story
ShadowBlazer chapter 31 . 6/8
I loved this story since I found it maybe five years ago. It only hit me recently as I went through university and studied psychology that Sakura sounds like someone who has an autism spectrum disorder. Combined with her pretty traumatic childhood and it's completely understandable how she has trouble reading people and forming social relationships. The fact that you updated is amazing, and I hope you read more from you in the future. Cheers.
Please. .Keep writing this story is awesome.
Nullandil chapter 31 . 5/31
Okay, so first off I just wanna say that this is one of the best things I've ever read ever and I kinda love you for writing it. So much fiction with queer characters make them out to be driven by nothing besides the sexual tension, or they are treated as if they are straight until at the last possible moment it is revealed via epilog or mearly vaugly implyed that the character was queer. But Sakura in this story is different, she has problems and concerns and is just so wonderfully human and her being gay isn't something completely disregarded either. It's just so- thank you. Thank you so much.
As for improving upon your work I have two habits of yours I'd like to bring to your attention. You tend to jump forwards in time with no warning and it leaves one feeling confused over what exactly just happened which takes away from the story. You'll have Sakura calling someone to make plans one line and have her be in the middle of those plans in the next. Also you dialogue can get really convoluted. You'll have two people talking like this;
"Someone else's line"
"Somebody else's line"
And it really takes away from the story for the reader to have to figure out if the two lines with no dialogue tags are ment to both be Sakura-or which ever character it is you give two lines- or the person she's talking to or a complete third party. Then you have to go back and read through the dialogue multiple times just to make sure you didn't mistake someone else's line for being spoken by someone else.
Krokador chapter 31 . 5/28
So... This last chapter... It dates back from 2 years ago, eh? I've been in a Naruto spell lately and remembered this story, but couldn't remember if I'd made it to the end. I had left a review on chapter 25 so I made my way from there only to realize I'd already been through it! Haha. Still as enjoyable as I remembered this story being, tho, despite the slight deja vu. I legit teared up around the time Sarutobi died.

So maybe, just maybe, if I leave a review now, you'll see this and be hit by a wave of nostalgia and maybe write some more? It's worth a shot, nayh? Think about it? Please?

Okay, I'm gonna stop here now before this gets creepy. Just, y'know, I like this story! Wouldn't be the first one I stick to for YEARS that gets very sporadic updates but is so good it's worth the anguish in-between chapters ;) You're a Buffy fan, right? Ever heard of the Willow/Tar fanfic Neverland? Haha
Desperate Fan chapter 31 . 4/1
I love it! I love how Sakura is a bitch but she has a soft spot to her friends and especially Ino, even if she deny it sometimes
Gah! I freaking hate Asuma so much right now, I mean I kinda understand what he means but that he's not compassionate, kinda like a jerk. I hope Sakura will be filty stinking rich in later chapters ;)
And i hope Hinata will solve her problems lol
Update soon pleeeaaassee?
Red herring chapter 31 . 3/8
Kills me every time that it ends here :(
iou chapter 31 . 2/3
yay
CourtneyChaos chapter 31 . 1/1
Your last update was in 2013 and it is now 2015. I'm starting to loose interest and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If you wanna keep readers you have to update sooner, that's just how this sort of thing works.
xoxocamb chapter 31 . 12/23/2014
Just out of curiosity was this fiction story canceled? it was really really good :(
p-p-p-p-polkadot chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
...I always knew I didn't like Asuma in this story.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I have had to memorize the krebs cycle 9 separate times in my academic career.
mutecebu chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wow. Did not expect that twist. Nice.

All in all great chapter, but the very end felt odd to me - i cant immagine sakura reacting at all well to that.
garry furgenson chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ! YOU KILLED TENTON! YOU KILLED FUCKING TENTON! *sits in corner and tries not to cry, cries a lot.*
bob griffon chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I'm sorry. I cannot read your story due to teenagers wanting to go to school. That doesn't exist and I am extremely offended that it is in your story.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »